OG Cyrus Hobbi

Nexus

Again why no love for Cyrus? I'll bump ya up the page. C'mon folks he'll be here this weekend, he's stoked for the visit, and he'll complete the best O Line class in arguably the nation. Seriously I'll be more pumped for his commitment than a certain RB

Ask and you shall receive

Hobbi knows that Nebraska wants him and that we'll stop at him for his position. He also noted that it wouldn't be too bad to play with those other 2011 OL commits.

If this visit lives up to Hobbi and he bonds real well with the other 2011 OL commits don't be surprise to see this guy commit to the Big Red N

• Fire 1

Again why no love for Cyrus? I'll bump ya up the page. C'mon folks he'll be here this weekend, he's stoked for the visit, and he'll complete the best O Line class in arguably the nation. Seriously I'll be more pumped for his commitment than a certain RB

Ask and you shall receive

Hobbi knows that Nebraska wants him and that we'll stop at him for his position. He also noted that it wouldn't be too bad to play with those other 2011 OL commits.

If this visit lives up to Hobbi and he bonds real well with the other 2011 OL commits don't be surprise to see this guy commit to the Big Red N

I hope he surpises us with a commit. Hobbi sounds like he's a competitor.

Mancrush? Not so much but everyone of on here usually has that one recruit that we;d give a kidney up for a commit. This year, Cyrus is that kid. C'mon once we got a commit(albeit he won't step foot on campus) named Bubba you knew he had to have a protector named Cyrus. It just works.

Now back to THE MAN. My biggest thing with his visit is that it says he is coming with his brother. Only wish ma or pa could be there with him. You know dad would be mucho impressed with the staff, and mom would probably be sold on everything.

But one good Texass sized ass kicking will do wonders I am sure.

:koolaid2::bigredn::cowbell::restore

Hobbi loved his visit. Gave it a 10. Sounds like we made up some ground by him visiting as he made a comment like "my decision is now harder." He said the passion/atmoshpere was nothing like anything he'd seen before.

Going to visit Washington after the season.

Thanks for the update! :thumbs

Hobbi loved his visit. Gave it a 10. Sounds like we made up some ground by him visiting as he made a comment like "my decision is now harder." He said the passion/atmoshpere was nothing like anything he'd seen before.

Didn't he official when NU was in town? Swore that he did could be wrong. I think the southern Pac10 soon to be 12 teams that he is interested in will be the bigger threat in the end.

Didn't he official when NU was in town? Swore that he did could be wrong. I think the southern Pac10 soon to be 12 teams that he is interested in will be the bigger threat in the end.

No he didn't. He was originally planning to visit UW the week before our game but had to change his plans.

No he didn't. He was originally planning to visit UW the week before our game but had to change his plans.

i was expecting more rather than 'my choice is harder now'........

Hobbi did hang around Tyler Moore during the game and they talked but every so often Moore would slide something in between their conversations about joining the Big Red and completing the Offensive line class.

Sounds like Moore and the other verball commit lineman really want Hobbi to jump on board which is really good to see obviously.

• 2 weeks later...