OG Cyrus Hobbi

Nexus

it was just like a week ago one of them said it was a 90% chance he was N .Did something change or are these just different peoples opinions/guesses?

No idea. HTO said zero chance. Another poster said that there was a 10% chance if all Pac 10 schools dropped their football programs.

Who knows. If he's coming for a visit you'd think he is at least somewhat interested.

it was just like a week ago one of them said it was a 90% chance he was N .Did something change or are these just different peoples opinions/guesses?

Another poster said that there was a 10% chance if all Pac 10 schools dropped their football programs.

now i like those odds

:LOLtartar :LOLtartar :LOLtartar

• 1 month later...

He's gonna stay close to home. Arizona State is my guess.

Said Nebraska opened his eyes and was in a whole other league that what he had seen thus far... some kids wanna play in the big leagues and others would rather start all years in the minors... my guess is Hobbi doesn't want to stretch himeself and go away from home/play on a team with all the pressure and deep depth chart when he can be the leader/star at home.

On another note... Donnovan Vestal who committed yesterday said Nebraska had the craziest fans but that USC CLEARLY had the best defensive line coaches... HA!!!

My link

Said Nebraska opened his eyes and was in a whole other league that what he had seen thus far... some kids wanna play in the big leagues and others would rather start all years in the minors... my guess is Hobbi doesn't want to stretch himeself and go away from home/play on a team with all the pressure and deep depth chart when he can be the leader/star at home.

On another note... Donnovan Vestal who committed yesterday said Nebraska had the craziest fans but that USC CLEARLY had the best defensive line coaches... HA!!!

My link

Yes because USC clearly has pumped out some absolute studs with that exact coaching staff. Pelini just added another All-American to the resume. Crick was 2nd team.

On another note... DeVante Wilson who committed yesterday said Nebraska had the craziest fans but that USC CLEARLY had the best defensive line coaches... HA!!!

My link

Fixed it for you! :)