SIGNED OG Ryan Klachko

Nexus

This would be a great get for us. He may not be offered by the top tier teams, but he is offered by at least 14 schools and will receive even more offers if we don't lock him up tight. That would give us 4 good O-line guys and we could hold out for one high 4*/5* guy if we want or move on to other need areas (WR, D-line).

It's interesting to see how many interior guys we are going after this year. Both Reeves and Admire are interior guys, giving us a center and 2 pulling guards in this class. I'd love to see Klachko pull the trigger and us follow up with another big tackle on the outside.

We seemed to have been very tackle-heavy in the last few classes. I think if we get Klacho we will be done at OL unless we have an extra scholarship at the end.

It's interesting to see how many interior guys we are going after this year. Both Reeves and Admire are interior guys, giving us a center and 2 pulling guards in this class. I'd love to see Klachko pull the trigger and us follow up with another big tackle on the outside.

We seemed to have been very tackle-heavy in the last few classes. I think if we get Klacho we will be done at OL unless we have an extra scholarship at the end.

Would be nice to get the whole line wrapped up early so they can concentrate on other spots!

Tyler Moore, Ryne Reeves, Dylan Admire, Ryan Klachko........

I wonder what Aaron Green thinks about this O-Line class so far? :koolaid2:

He probably thinks it's roughly comparable or slightly less impressive than his other favorite school . . . Texas.

I still think it will be on of the top o-line classes in the country.

He probably thinks it's roughly comparable or slightly less impressive than his other favorite school . . . Texas.

I hope you're right. If NU can get nearly equal OL prospects to UT we're doing pretty well.

I hope you're right. If NU can get nearly equal OL prospects to UT we're doing pretty well.

:hookerhorns