SIGNED OG Ryan Klachko

Nexus

Sometimes you just know. You don't need the tour. You don't need to ask 100 questions. You don't need to see where they keep the Heisman Trophies. You just know.

That's how Ryan Klachko felt on his first night in Lincoln. This would be his new home. No sales pitch needed.

"I told my dad, ‘I want to commit tomorrow morning,'" he said.

Continue Reading

This kid may just be my favorite personality wise in this class. It is awesome to listen to this kid talk. Really noticed it yesterday in his interview with Kugler and Severe, and became more of a fan tonight on Big Red Wrap-up. Described himself as being full of piss and vinegar, and then asked if he could say that on air. Awesome. Also it was brought up that he is dating Hannah Werth, robbing the cradle there Hanna? But if they ever reproduced.......ubber athletes.

A couple of more classics from Ryan tonight on Big Red Wrap-up. Thank you DVR

"Every single play, my mission on is to put the guy in front of me on the ground. And if he's not pancaked, buried, done, out of the play, I consider I lost that play. I play every single down, I can, I never know when my last play will be, so I make every a play that I can put on a hi-light tape. EVERY SINGLE PLAY".

"I put 'em on the ground, bury 'em, play angry, play aggressive, play violent, it's football, it's not a non-contact sport, you have a helmet for a reason and I'm going to use it".

Suit him up!!!

A couple of more classics from Ryan tonight on Big Red Wrap-up. Thank you DVR

"Every single play, my mission on is to put the guy in front of me on the ground. And if he's not pancaked, buried, done, out of the play, I consider I lost that play. I play every single down, I can, I never know when my last play will be, so I make every a play that I can put on a hi-light tape. EVERY SINGLE PLAY".

"I put 'em on the ground, bury 'em, play angry, play aggressive, play violent, it's football, it's not a non-contact sport, you have a helmet for a reason and I'm going to use it".

Suit him up!!!

Sounds like a young, QUALIFIABLE Ricky Henry. ;)