QB Brock Berglund

Player: Brock Berglund

Hometown: Highlands Ranch, CO

Position: QB

Height: 6'4''

Weight: 205 lbs.

40 time: 4.62

Visit Date: Junior Day

Scholarships: Boise State, Colorado, Colorado State, Duke, Kansas, Kansas State, Minnesota, San Diego State, Tulsa, UCLA, Utah, Washington State, Wyoming

Favorites: Colorado

COMMITTED TO KANSAS

Rivals: :star:star :star

Scout: :star :star :star

well he's a lot taller than a lot of the guys we have recruited recently.. i like that aspect a lot......

Especially at the college level, we'll do just fine with QBs that are talented playmakers and not proto size guys. Beau Davis was 6'4, where did that get him? Colt McCoy is 6'1, look where he is. Let the pro's worry about height.

well he's a lot taller than a lot of the guys we have recruited recently.. i like that aspect a lot......

Especially at the college level, we'll do just fine with QBs that are talented playmakers and not proto size guys. Beau Davis was 6'4, where did that get him? Colt McCoy is 6'1, look where he is. Let the pro's worry about height.

i think those are just two specific examples that dont reflect on average the success of height in both the college and pro levels... and yes i know green is 6'4 ( and lot of good it did him right?? well i think it opens up a lot more options for him once he finally "gets" everything) but guys like easy mentioned were in the 6'0- 6'1 range......

the point being height matters not only to 'see' the field and have that vision but taller guys usually have a lot more of the strenght needed to be a pure dual threat kinda guy.......

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...