Spring Game Visitor List

New rivals teaser suggests that Quincy Russell might make it to the spring game. I hope he does, he looks like a beast! :bonez

Russell stated in the article that he would for sure come up for the spring game, but he doesn't know as of right now. What's the only thing holding him back? He needs a ride. :zoom

:laughpound i will rent a a stretch hummer limo and go pick him up if thats the case.

New rivals teaser suggests that Quincy Russell might make it to the spring game. I hope he does, he looks like a beast! :bonez

Russell stated in the article that he would for sure come up for the spring game, but he doesn't know as of right now. What's the only thing holding him back? He needs a ride. :zoom

He should see if Aaron Green is driving up and hitch a ride with him, since they're both from San Antonio. I wonder if John Talman or anyone from HI told Russell that Green was coming up? I'm sure they're aware of each other down there.

No confirmed (until I get home to my personal computer) but rivals has a teaser about Todd Peat visiting for the spring game.

Was wondering if he'd make it up. It did say that we're in his Top 3 though, so that's a good thing. He's one of my early faves, judging strictly by his film. EZ-E and I both agreed that he reminds us of Gerald McCoy.

No confirmed (until I get home to my personal computer) but rivals has a teaser about Todd Peat visiting for the spring game.

Was wondering if he'd make it up. It did say that we're in his Top 3 though, so that's a good thing. He's one of my early faves, judging strictly by his film. EZ-E and I both agreed that he reminds us of Gerald McCoy.

Yeah - he is a beast. The title of the teaser also says "set's visit" and in the teaser itself, it asks "Will he visit for the spring game?" Sounds like a yes to me....

Yeah - he is a beast. The title of the teaser also says "set's visit" and in the teaser itself, it asks "Will he visit for the spring game?" Sounds like a yes to me....

Yeah I caught that too. Let us know when you get the chance.

Assuming Peat makes it up for the spring game, it'll be cool to see him mingling with Kevin Williams who has us in his Top 2. Better yet, I'm hoping Big Suh will be at the game too. His presence could do wonders. I'm sure the visitors wouldn't mind having a chance to chat with a future NFL 1st rounder.

• Fire 1

If Quincy Russell and Todd Peat make it up... that would be awesome.

Question: can anyone find a list of last years spring game visitors? it would be interesting to compare the number of and quality of players from last year with the number of and quality of players coming this year. And it would also be interesting to look at spring game visitors from the past few years and then to see how many that visited from the spring game actually committed... I wonder what that percentage rate is.

Anyone out there who would be willing to round up this info and make these calculations? :thumbs