DT Mickey Johnson

Nexus

The greatest soap opera of the recruiting year will temporarily end tomorrow as Mickey Johnson is set to announce. Apparently he is set to decide on which college will sign and place him into a JUCO. The "finalist", wait are you sure Mickey, ok, the "finalist" are LSU, Tennessee, and Pig Suuuuuuuuuuuuuey. Banking on a him picking the orange cap.

Per Rivals, cut his list to:

Alabama

Arkansas (visiting 1/14/2011)

Auburn

Florida State

LSU

Ole Miss

Tennessee (visiting 1/21/2011)

UCLA

I remember when Neb was believed to be his fave with like one other school. What happened to that?

We didn't offer to pay

Maybe Coach Petrino is going to give him a personalized jersey/locker.

Or maybe he could have Mr. Anger management problems go off on him on the sidelines.

It's funny that you mention something that is typical of coaches all across the country. Every coach yells, it is magnified when Bo does it because he is known for his passion. You have to defend actions from your university that were flat out illegal and unethical.

Per Rivals, cut his list to:

Alabama

Arkansas (visiting 1/14/2011)

Auburn

Florida State

LSU

Ole Miss

Tennessee (visiting 1/21/2011)

UCLA

I remember when Neb was believed to be his fave with like one other school. What happened to that?

We didn't offer to pay

Maybe Coach Petrino is going to give him a personalized jersey/locker.

Or maybe he could have Mr. Anger management problems go off on him on the sidelines.

It's funny that you mention something that is typical of coaches all across the country. Every coach yells, it is magnified when Bo does it because he is known for his passion. You have to defend actions from your university that were flat out illegal and unethical.

@hogfan

bitchslap.jpg

I think it's quite funny whenever Hogfan posts here. He comes in, guns blazing, and always gets his @$$ handed back to him, sore, and never replies back. Well done, guys.

You're welcome here bro, but if you come here just to flame and dump on us, don't expect a pat on the back.

Give him a break he is probably all jacked up since a lot of Pig SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUEY fans think they will get Mickey tomorrow. Well, Mickey probably would be able to get into Arkansas with their stingent academic standards and golf standard moralities. Again the kid will look like the Great Pumpkin when he is wearing Vol orange.

By the way he posted on C Jackson's thread like 5 minutes ago.

Wheres hogfan? Mickey announced he is going to LSU.

No doubt, swing and a miss on my part, was hearing an awful lot about Michey and the Vols. Oh well as you said aspeedlin, this is recruiting. It'll be interesting to see where he ends up in two years, because I am feeling pretty good about that bit of info.