DT Mickey Johnson

Nexus

Great another battle with Ricky Neweasel and his band of misfits of UCLA. Atleast Mickey isnt Nigerian (atleast I hope not) so that imaginary community wont effect him.

In the south they know their football. In Oregon they apparently dont. This kid might not have a mother that tells him where to go either.

If it was totally up to OO I think he'd have been a blackshirt. I like our chances with Johnson.

I don't know.. OO seemed to really be set on that imaginary community of nigerians at UCLA.. Have a lot of family that went to UCLA and they said they've never heard of even a marginal nigerian community.. Rick sold the kid a bag of goods.

Great another battle with Ricky Neweasel and his band of misfits of UCLA. Atleast Mickey isnt Nigerian (atleast I hope not) so that imaginary community wont effect him.

In the south they know their football. In Oregon they apparently dont. This kid might not have a mother that tells him where to go either.

If it was totally up to OO I think he'd have been a blackshirt. I like our chances with Johnson.

I don't know.. OO seemed to really be set on that imaginary community of nigerians at UCLA.. Have a lot of family that went to UCLA and they said they've never heard of even a marginal nigerian community.. Rick sold the kid a bag of goods.

In life you buy what you think you want not what you need that's why we have loan sharks or little Rick N's

Here's a situation where the Big Ten network could pay off for us. Go to UCLA where the family can see some of your Pac 10 games late at night on ESPN....or the NU where a majority of games will be on the Big Ten network...hmmmm... I can see the advantages here.

Here's a situation where the Big Ten network could pay off for us. Go to UCLA where the family can see some of your Pac 10 games late at night on ESPN....or the NU where a majority of games will be on the Big Ten network...hmmmm... I can see the advantages here.

Plus the fact that he will have some of the best defensive line coaching a kid could ask for coming out of high school.

Plus the fact that he will have some of the best defensive line coaching a kid could ask for coming out of high school.

There. Fixed it for you.

There. Fixed it for you.

Good Catch! :thumbs

• Fire 1

How long does he want to wait before making a decision?

It's going to be a while. End of fall/start of winter if memory serves correct.

well i guess that just gives us more time to make a positive impression and make up any ground we need to make up or improve on... saw he has a visit set for UCLA in december.......

I wouldnt be surprised if he was on steroids thats quite unusual to bench 405 3 times on bench at that age then again I guess he does weigh 310

:facepalm:

i mean a lot of people do steroids sometime in there life to get them over the edge so to speak or bounce back from thos nagging injuries... i used to do steroids a lot when i was playing water polo and i think its naive to think you can just look at a person and tell that..... i mean you cant tell i did steroids in this picture can you from back in the day?

220586jpg7ko9nn.jpg

see hard to tell huh.......