DT Mickey Johnson

Nexus

Another d-lineman down to UCLA and Nebraska. Oh boy.

Yup but UCLA doesn't have what Nebraska had and thats a man name SUUUUUUUHHHHH. Mickey is a HUGE fan of Suh and watches his highlights on youtube on a regular basis. He has also followed Bo from OU all the way to LSU and thinks very highly of Pelini....we're still in this.

Dont hate me but i think he goes to UCLA since he was born and raised in Southern California

He was born in San Diego but hasn't been there since. All of the coaches that he listed that he has a good relationship, JP was the only coached he mentioned that is in his top two school choices (Nebraska and UCLA). John Papuchis is probably the best recruiter we've got followed by Tim Beck.

I know how this one ends :facepalm:

Its been said before, but I dont believe Mickeys Mother will have such a major impact on were he goes. Neweasel doesnt have the mom factor at his hand with this one.

I know how this one ends :facepalm:

Its been said before, but I dont believe Mickeys Mother will have such a major impact on were he goes. Neweasel doesnt have the mom factor at his hand with this one.

its been between us and UCLA for awhile..... just dont know whats gonna happen at this point.. but for a long time (still might be) UCLA hasn't had a single 2011... maybe somethings going on there that we dont know about... but with the whole USC thing maybe some kids in the LA area will give UCLA a better look now... doesnt really affect out situation i presume... but i thikn the kid is willing to leave home... i think we get him

:koolaid2:

:yeah

is this guy kiddin'???

:ahhhhhhhh

I don't think he means Mickey is actually N right now, I think he is just raising the hype that he will be N soon...

yeah i read that right when i was about to go to sleep and started tripping but was too tired to do more research.... but i like the optomism.........