DE Dylan Wynn

• 3 weeks later...

Awhile back I mentioned to EZ-E that I really liked Dylan's film because he reminded me of a young Grant Wistrom. He has a great motor and seems to fit the Pelini mold of the blue-collar workhorse type. As already mentioned above, I too have heard that if NU offered, he would commit.

• 1 month later...

I've been reading this board for a few months now and really enjoy all the insight and opinions . I finally decided to sign up and was wondering what the deal with Dylan was , i mean it seems to me this kid should have around 15 offers by now . Is there some reason hes not getting more attention from NU as well as other schools?

I've been reading this board for a few months now and really enjoy all the insight and opinions . I finally decided to sign up and was wondering what the deal with Dylan was , i mean it seems to me this kid should have around 15 offers by now . Is there some reason hes not getting more attention from NU as well as other schools?

At this point he has six offers...

Wash. State, SD State, Oregon State, Oklahoma State, Ohio, Cal Poly

I think we have time with him and the coaches are evaluating some more and looking at our other top prospects. I would suspect he will get an offer sometime in the summer.

This is coming from Dylan Wynn's dad

Will be attending Nebraska's camp and can't wait to compete for an offer. Playing for Nebraska has been a goal of his since he was 8 years old. He is going to bust his ass off at camp to get an offer and if he doesn't get an offer he'll understand and will remain a Husker fan