Player: Tacoi Sumler

Hometown: Miami, FL

School: Gulliver Prep HS

Position: WR

Height: 5'8"

Weight: 151

40 time: 4.33

Visit Date:

Scholarships: Auburn, Clemson, Duke, Florida International, Florida St., Kansas St., Marshall, Mississippi, Nebraska, Oregon, Rutgers, South Carolina, South Florida, Stanford, Tennessee, Tulane, West Virginia

Committed to Oregon

Rivals: :star :star :star :star (#20)

Scout: :star :star :star :star (#24)

ESPN: :star :star :star :star (#6)

• 2 months later...

Tacoi is a stud. With over 25 offers he can go anywhere. He says Nebraska is a big school and that he speaks with Tim Beck "pretty reguarly." He'll most likely announce at the Under Armour game.

Watson has told him we need him at WR, on KR, and on PR (like every other school). He thinks he could open the field for us.

Nebraska is looking good for an official visit.

Slippery kid, very rarely did you see him go down on first contact, though I'm going to account part of the reason to it being his highlight reel. Considering his size, it's still impressive that he has enough plays like that to fill a 9 minute move. I would have liked to see more returns, seeing as pretty much everyone who's offering him is looking to put him as a returner.

Showed really good burst and quick initial step. Definitely a burner. I'm not the first, and I'm definitely not going to be the last to say I want him to come to Nebraska.

Tacoi is a stud. With over 25 offers he can go anywhere. He says Nebraska is a big school and that he speaks with Tim Beck "pretty reguarly." He'll most likely announce at the Under Armour game.

Watson has told him we need him at WR, on KR, and on PR (like every other school). He thinks he could open the field for us.

Thats very good to hear, I have always wanted the Percy Harvin type here. :thumbs

• 2 months later...

Thats very good to hear, I have always wanted the Percy Harvin type here. :thumbs

He's good but no Percy Harvin.. Harvin was the #1 recruit in the nation in 2006.. and man does he tear up the NFL. This kid is good, but Harvin was a gem.

• 2 weeks later...

From Florida to Oregon. Unusual.

Not as unusual as you think. Oregon recruits nationally like a Nebraska, and with the facilities they have kids fall in love with that school. They already have a 4 star QB committed named jerrad randall from hollywood, FL.

Not as unusual as you think. Oregon recruits nationally like a Nebraska, and with the facilities they have kids fall in love with that school. They already have a 4 star QB committed named jerrad randall from hollywood, FL.

now dey got sumler hope we can pull him away frm oregon later in the year really can use him at slot or DB

now dey got sumler hope we can pull him away frm oregon later in the year really can use him at slot or DB

i feel the same way bro....sumler got serious speed. i know bo and company were looking at him in the slot