WR Tacoi Sumler

Nexus

why cant we ever get at least one f$^#ing stud reciever to ever committ to us?? i mean we all know (or think we do) the reason but it stil makes me mad as all hell.......

as for oregon?? i thought kids committed because of the uniforms were soo cool

I'm sick of Oregon. Besides Nike and their fun yet soft Offense, i dont see a point, they usually just hang around but dont scare anyone. My dad and i cannot stand their uni's. My best friend is a Duck fan and everytime we play NCAA he has to always change their uniforms to match or look absolutely ridiculous. We always tell him, Oregon has no tradition, Keeping the same Uni's (with slight mods every year) is what all the traditional powers do...his answer.."Oregons Tradition is having no Tradition" lol so sad.

why cant we ever get at least one f$^#ing stud reciever to ever committ to us?? i mean we all know (or think we do) the reason but it stil makes me mad as all hell.......

as for oregon?? i thought kids committed because of the uniforms were soo cool

It is quite frustrating, isn't it? This may be a stretch, as I don't really have any idea what I'm talking about, but the move of Antonio Bell to defensive back (especially when we're so loaded there) might lead one to believe the staff has some level of faith in our current wide receivers. Well, either that or Ted Gilmore is retarded, but I'd think Marvin Sanders would cancel that out.

Things do, however, look promising with receivers Antione Arnold, Patrick Onwuasor, and possibly even Curt Evans. Not to get your hopes up though...

It's already been worked out for when Bo wins a Natl Champ in 2012. Ohio St. fires Tressel and Bo takes over there after going back to back at Neb in 2011 and 2012. Turner has conquered the Texas 12 and renamed them the Kansas 12 after beating Mack 42-10 in Austin and winning the conference by sweeping all the old powers. We then hire Turner as our new head coach, Gilmore leaves to go with Bo, and Frost becomes our WR coach. Crouch also comes back to coach QB's. That begins the new Husker golden age of 5 star WR's coming to Wide Receiver U. Pick up some tea leaves dudes, it's written all over the place!