What have you done for me lately?

I'd venture to guess that several die hard Nebraska football fans don't even know the womens basketball team is undefeated and #3 in the country.

Any chance of seeing them on tv out west?

I'd heard they were ranked in the top 5, but I didn't know they were still undefeated.

My wife seems to find a game occasionally on our dish. She's been a huge fan for several years as she played high school ball with a couple of girls that played and started for Nebraska back in the 90's.

I'd venture to guess that several die hard Nebraska football fans don't even know the womens basketball team is undefeated and #3 in the country.

Any chance of seeing them on tv out west?

I'd heard they were ranked in the top 5, but I didn't know they were still undefeated.

My wife seems to find a game occasionally on our dish. She's been a huge fan for several years as she played high school ball with a couple of girls that played and started for Nebraska back in the 90's.

Heck, we live in Lincoln and see very few games on TV. Even NETV (public TV) barely shows games. I've been taking my daughter to games for a couple of years now. Since they've been on fire this year we only went to a few games early on. I think KSU was the last game we went to, and then tickets started getting sold out.

Next year it'll be calmed down enough that we can get tickets again pretty easy, I'm guessing. We'll be OK again, but not nearly this good.

Heck, we live in Lincoln and see very few games on TV. Even NETV (public TV) barely shows games. I've been taking my daughter to games for a couple of years now. Since they've been on fire this year we only went to a few games early on. I think KSU was the last game we went to, and then tickets started getting sold out.

Next year it'll be calmed down enough that we can get tickets again pretty easy, I'm guessing. We'll be OK again, but not nearly this good.

Ive got 3000 freakin channels and I cant seem to catch them here in Nebraska. Almost every night I see 3-4 listings in my on-screen guide "Womens College Basketball," and its always UCONN vs Notre Dame...OR... Southside Nun Academy vs Weebolow Tech. So frustrating.

Ive got 3000 freakin channels and I cant seem to catch them here in Nebraska. Almost every night I see 3-4 listings in my on-screen guide "Womens College Basketball," and its always UCONN vs Notre Dame...OR... Southside Nun Academy vs Weebolow Tech. So frustrating.

Agreed. UConn has been on A LOT. I've probably seen twice as many UConn games as I've seen UNL games.

I'm sure Alabama's football team will be on a lot next year as well. It's understandable why UCONN is on so much. I've probably watched or been made to watch 5-8 Nebraska games this season. It's nice that Connie Yori won Big 12 Coach of the year and is up for national coach of the year honors. Unfortunately, I'm sure I'm going to have to watch more and more women's sports throughout my lifetime as my daughter gets older.

I saw where Okie Lite wimmens were on last weekend, so I searched Dishnetwork again for "Nebraska"

Usually only some movie comes up.."Boys don't cry"? but this time there was some hunting show for white-tail in southern NE.

Seems like there are dozens of BB games on every day, but I have yet to see our Men or Women play on TV..EVER.

What is up with #44 and her freethrow shooting percentage? I don't want to single her out because she is a really good player. She rebounds great, blocks shots, and is an outstanding defender. However, she shoots like 14% from the freethrow line. I've watched her form, and it looks pretty decent. I mean it's not like that shotput style Shaq uses or anything. If only she could bump that up to say 60 or so percent, she'd be a dominant player for us.

Redmon isn't great from the stripe, but I believe she holds the Husker record for blocked shots. Not sure if that's for a season or a career, but the bottom line is, if she's around you're going to have to alter your shot or get it shoved back in your face.

She has skills in some areas and lacks in others. Like most players, I guess. I would like to see her shoot better from the stripe too, though.

The women’s basketball bandwagon is lame IMO. :moreinteresting Sure it is cool that they are #3 in the nation but it is retarded that people act like they care now when 3 months ago they couldn’t even name one player on the team. <_< Crap there was someone on here asking why they wore white uniforms at home. :wacko: A guy my brother works with has had season tickets to the women’s games for years because they were cheap and readily available. He hates the new “love” that people have because the crowds went from a handful to everyone and their brother. Don’t worry though the new found excitement will die down starting in the middle of next year when they go back to being just another team.

It is very similar to baseball a few years ago. Before Van Horn you could walk up and get tickets at the gate, heck sometimes they would let you walk right in, then when the team started winning you couldn’t get a ticket to save your life. Now that the bum Anderson :madash is running the show tickets are everywhere.

T.O. will never get fired because of a lackluster men’s basketball team or a terrible men’s baseball team because at the end of the day those teams are truly after thoughts in the minds of most Husker fans.

:yeah