What have you done for me lately?

I'd venture to guess that several die hard Nebraska football fans don't even know the womens basketball team is undefeated and #3 in the country.

Any chance of seeing them on tv out west?

I'd heard they were ranked in the top 5, but I didn't know they were still undefeated.

Heck, I didn't even know we had a women's basketball team. If there's some hotties playing for them I'll watch!

speaking of walking right into games...last year i went to a bunch of mens basketball games because of my cousin, who would leave me tickets at will call. If I got there after about the first qtr or so, the lady wouldnt even bother looking for them, and would just wave us in-- and that was before this years skunkfest. I bet a guy wouldnt have needed to buy tickets and could have made every home game this year. <_<

Basketball is secondary in Nebraska and this helps prove it.

How many "fans" realize that there are no "quarters" in BB. They play 2 "halves".

Sports are entertainment, if the product is good people want to see it. If it's not, well then....

People could have walked in after the first half of the OSU football game in '07 and sat anywhere they wanted; AND THAT WAS HUSKER FOOTBALL!!!!