QB Brett Hundley

Nexus

you bored huskerjock? :laughpound

:laughpound

Yup very bored and works going by very slowly....I'm away from everything and everyone and get to do my own thing today at work and I'm trying to keep up with recruiting that I've missed lately.

I hear ya, were I work, its been brutally slow today.

• 3 months later...

After seeing them play against K-St, he probably thinks that he can start right away.

UCLA needs a run defense before anything else, Daniel Thomas went bananas on them.

Then line him up at linebacker.

Might as well, Turner Gill did it to his best offensive weapon.

After seeing them play against K-St, he probably thinks that he can start right away.

After seeing them vs K-ST, I think he probably CAN start right away! :LOLtartar

Very doubtful. Prince missed fall camp due to injury, which explains a lot of the rust and inconsistency you saw vs K-St. But the WRs didn't do Prince any favors with all of their drops and it certainly didn't help that the O-line was decimated with injuries during camp. The main problem, however, was the run D.

Hundley reminds me a lot of Josh Freeman. This is a big get for the Bruins.

After seeing them vs K-ST, I think he probably CAN start right away! :LOLtartar

Very doubtful. Prince missed fall camp due to injury, which explains a lot of the rust and inconsistency you saw vs K-St. But the WRs didn't do Prince any favors with all of their drops and it certainly didn't help that the O-line was decimated with injuries during camp. The main problem, however, was the run D.

Hundley reminds me a lot of Josh Freeman. This is a big get for the Bruins.

There is no way UCLA should have lost to KSU if you go by the recruiting rankings. 4 out of the last 5 recruiting classes for UCLA have been ranked in the top 20. KSU hasn't had a top 25 class in their last 5 and 3 out of these have been outside of the top 40.

I'm not sure that there is such a thing as a huge get for UCLA as long as Neuheisel is coach, as I just don't see him doing much with whatever talent they bring on board.