More Inspiration to win the Big 12

So, is the getting rolled by a hooker at 3am which turns out to be a transvestite coming from experience?

I didn't realize Eddie Murphy frequented this board.

LOL oh man, this was the discussion in class and at work. I think it's bc the Music City bowl is going under due to altercations of the guy who ran that being a jackass. But i think the idea is cool, there used to be football games played in the old Yankee stadium if any of you recall.

The bad thing is, is the weather, especially with all the snow NYC got this winter, i'm sure it'll be the same/worse in the next few years. Idk if it'd be worth all the money spent tho =|

Husker fans will show up rain, snow, or sunshine. The only problem is we'll never be bad enough that we will have the opportunity to go to that bowl. :koolaid2:

But I'm not so sure that the south teams' fans would want to go to that game. They are too big of pussies to have to sit in the cold and cheer for their team.

"The New Era Pinstripe Bowl will pit the Big East team with the third-best conference record against the Big 12 team with the sixth-best conference mark after excluding the conferences' respective BCS teams from consideration."

So the Big 12 #7 team, or #8 if we get two in tbe BCS?

"The New Era Pinstripe Bowl will pit the Big East team with the third-best conference record against the Big 12 team with the sixth-best conference mark after excluding the conferences' respective BCS teams from consideration."

So the Big 12 #7 team, or #8 if we get two in tbe BCS?

That sounds about right.