Solich on ESPN at 11 tonight!!

Just about as expected. Solich really didnt show much emotion about the deal. Was glad to see Trev actually stick it back in the faces of the media when Ley mentioned that NU couldnt even give the job away. Trev actually said that he believed there were some dishonest acts on the part of Broyles and Nutt in that whole mess. I think many have known this for quite a while, but good to see someone in the media actually step up and start speaking the truth, instead of just using the same stupid posh catch lines just to raise eyebrows.

Yah I saw that. Not much to speak of. Solich looks more and more like someone who has never had a public speaking class in his life. Not kickin him while hes down, just the facts. I dont think hes gotten worse, just think its more noticeable since hes been gone for so long now. I think we'll realize Coach Cal is so much better for the job after a while.

Yes it was nothing we havent heard before. Except Trevs comments!! Good for him and Nebraska. Bout time someone got a pair in the media and went against the grain. But apparently this upset the good old boys from ARR-kansas. Nutt called Trev a "goofball", and Broyles said said he hoped the network would discipline Alberts over his remarks. Please. What a joke. Why would a company that pays their employees to have controversial opinions discipline someone for raising a counter point that is most likely valid. "That's as unprofessional as I've ever heard," Broyles told the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette newspaper of Little Rock. "I don't believe a word of it. It know it's not true." IT know its not true?! Verry nice Arkan-glish Frankie. keep up the gud werk.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=1710352

hah!! go away NUTT. what part of his comments were UNTRUE?! you WERENT offered the job, you even admitted it, AFTER you got your fat raise. I find it insulting that these jerkoffs in ARRRRRRkansas think we are as stupid as they look. Whether you wouldve got that raise without the "NU offer" rumor or not is beside the point. the point is you led everyone to believe you got "that offer" until days after everything subsided. even if Nutt and Broyles didnt propagate the rumor (which is dioubtful), they leveraged it immorally. You worked over our dimwitt AD once jerkoffs, dont think youre going to play this "im all upset at YALL card" and get everyone to feel bad for you as if you are the victims here. get real losers. And PLEASE Trev do NOT apologize on air to these baffoons like they want - see link. You are a respected analyst, and dont need to belittle yourself b/c some idiots from ARK got insulted/confused by your big words. You dont owe them anything. you were well within your call of duty. I applaud you. Keep your ground, and you will be respected so much more b/c of it. Thank you, good night now.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=1711261

not sure what youre doing working at work Dave. man you need to get your priorities in order!! ;) next time just use one of these on that annoying boss that keeps asking you to do stuff and stuff. :P

USEFUL PHRASES AT WORK

I like you. You remind me of when I was young and stupid.

I'm not being rude. You're just insignificant.

I'm already visualizing the duct tape over your mouth.

It might look like I'm doing nothing, but at the cellular level I'm really quite busy.

Thank you. We're all refreshed and challenged by your unique point of view.

The fact that no one understands you doesn't mean you're an artist

Any connection between your reality and mine is purely coincidental

I have plenty of talent and vision. I just don't care.

I will always cherish the initial misconceptions I had about you.

It's a thankless job, but I've got a lot of Karma to burn off.

Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

No, my powers can only be used for good.

How about never? Is never good for you?

I'm really easy to get along with once you people learn to worship me

You sound reasonable...Time to up my medication

I'll try being nicer if you'll try being smarter.

I don't work here. I'm a consultant.

Who me? I just wander from room to room.

My toys! My toys! I can't do this job without my toys!

At least I have a positive attitude about my destructive habits.

You are validating my inherent mistrust of strangers.

I see you've set aside this special time to humiliate yourself in public.

Someday, we'll look back on this, laugh nervously and change the subject.

Must help the wife

Smith goes to see his supervisor in the front office. "Boss," he says, "we're doing some heavy house-cleaning at home tomorrow, and my wife needs me to help with the attic and the garage, moving and hauling stuff."

"We're short-handed, Smith" the boss replies. "I can't give you the day off."

"Thanks, boss," says Smith "I knew I could count on you!"