The Proximity Thread

So far we have three people who live within five miles of the stadium and three who live over 1,000 miles away.

I started one of these on the Clemson board I frequent and the farthest is 2,265 miles away and the closest is 0.5 miles away

The SoCal people here will be pretty far away. If someone lives on campus here in Stinkin' Lincoln it should be closer than 0.5 miles. When I lived on campus it would have been .6 miles, but that was from 16th street. Someone living in Selleck or one of the fraternities on the West side of 16th will be closer.

One note - if you're using Google Maps and you live on campus, feel free to use the walking route instead of the driving route.

Good Thread. I am 48.4 miles from the stadium. The furthest person will probably be someone from Hawaii. I know we have at least one person from there if I remember correctly...

That's right. Irie is from Hawaii. It's 3,785 miles from Honolulu to Lincoln.

For some reason Google's directions default to Seattle from Hawaii. You'd want to kayak to LA, not Seattle. Weird.

I may be cheating by living on campus, but I'm tied with carlfense; 1.2 miles for me to drive to that intersection. Walking would be .7 miles according to Google. Quickest route to the stadium would be .5 miles (right down Vine Street in front of the Coliseum).

From my non-campus location, it's 25.1 miles.

I may be cheating by living on campus, but I'm tied with carlfense; 1.2 miles for me to drive to that intersection. Walking would be .7 miles according to Google. Quickest route to the stadium would be .5 miles (right down Vine Street in front of the Coliseum).

From my non-campus location, it's 25.1 miles.

Where do you live? Abel/Sandoz? The Courtyards? Or are you in a house?