Nebraska UCLA!

It's just like the first round game, ESPN2 said they were going to show "wrap-around" coverage of first round games, ie, they would switch between games often, but 90% of the broadcast was the Texas vs. whoever game.

that's chicken crap why would we care for a team that' not Nebraska, show Nebraska if your in Nebraska I thought they can do that for football but not Women's basketball it's a sport do the same thing no matter what sport

Last night I sent an email to ESPN complaining of their sh!tty decision not to show the NU game in HD.

Thank you for contacting us about the NCAA Women's Basketball Championship.

Information on viewing games in High Definition, tip times, alternate channel numbers for DIRECTV, DISH Network and AT&T and maps indicating regionalized coverage on Tuesday 3/23 can be found here: http://sports.espn.go.com/ncw/tournament/2010/news/story?page=maps100323.

Note, if you are tuned to your HD channel you will be watching the national telecast with the most compelling action from multiple games. If you wish to watch your local regionalized game in its entirety, you must tune to your regular standard definition channel. If you are unsure which channel number to tune to, contact your operator regarding ESPN channel designations and/or any alternate channel assignments.

Also, all games are available on ESPN360.com and to subscribers of ESPN FULL COURT.

We hope this information will assist you. If you are still unable to watch the game, and the information provided did not help, please call us at 1-888-549-3776 seven days a week between 8 a.m. and 1 a.m. ET.

Sincerely,

Eric

ESPN Viewer Response

Here is my reply to their BS response:

Actually it doesn't help.

Last night you had the OU vs. Ark Little Rock game on two channels - ESPN2 HD and an alternate channel. Whenever I turned over to ESPN2 HD you never had NU on. In fact when the OU game ended you switched to Iowa State vs. Green Bay. Seriously?

Again, NU is NU and for that reason should be on the best channel as they are the second best team in the NCAA Women's Basketball therefore that made them the most compelling game/ team on TV last night.. Add the fact they are a one seed and that only supports my position that much more.

Thank You

Last night I sent an email to ESPN complaining of their sh!tty decision not to show the NU game in HD.

Thank you for contacting us about the NCAA Women's Basketball Championship.

Information on viewing games in High Definition, tip times, alternate channel numbers for DIRECTV, DISH Network and AT&T and maps indicating regionalized coverage on Tuesday 3/23 can be found here: http://sports.espn.g...age=maps100323.

Note, if you are tuned to your HD channel you will be watching the national telecast with the most compelling action from multiple games. If you wish to watch your local regionalized game in its entirety, you must tune to your regular standard definition channel. If you are unsure which channel number to tune to, contact your operator regarding ESPN channel designations and/or any alternate channel assignments.

Also, all games are available on ESPN360.com and to subscribers of ESPN FULL COURT.

We hope this information will assist you. If you are still unable to watch the game, and the information provided did not help, please call us at 1-888-549-3776 seven days a week between 8 a.m. and 1 a.m. ET.

Sincerely,

Eric

ESPN Viewer Response

Here is my reply to their BS response:

Actually it doesn't help.

Last night you had the OU vs. Ark Little Rock game on two channels - ESPN2 HD and an alternate channel. Whenever I turned over to ESPN2 HD you never had NU on. In fact when the OU game ended you switched to Iowa State vs. Green Bay. Seriously?

Again, NU is NU and for that reason should be on the best channel as they are the second best team in the NCAA Women's Basketball therefore that made them the most compelling game/ team on TV last night.. Add the fact they are a one seed and that only supports my position that much more.

Thank You

I have to commend you Vince on your restraint because that boiler plate response from ESPN was basically a f#*k you from corporate.