LB Denzel Perryman

Wow. Thats a very impressive 7.

Thanks for the recruiting info gurus. Be lost without it.

some of those school are on the way down and i believe realisticly we are on the way up... only a matter of time before we really enhance our recruiting national profile.... with that said we are competing for a lot of guys from a broad and wide range of states and schools that did not consider us before... so this is a good thing.. to be considered :corndance

Wow. Thats a very impressive 7.

Thanks for the recruiting info gurus. Be lost without it.

some of those school are on the way down and i believe realisticly we are on the way up... only a matter of time before we really enhance our recruiting national profile.... with that said we are competing for a lot of guys from a broad and wide range of states and schools that did not consider us before... so this is a good thing.. to be considered :corndance

Good point irie, note dame and LSU have been slipping in the past couple of years. For a kid with offers from every SEC team to consider Nebraska is impressive. It shows the effort the staff has put in and that kids across the country are taking notice of the big red machine. His film reminds me alot of Jonathan Vilma, and I dont know about you guys but I would gladly take a Jonathan Vilma type linebacker.