Home court advantage?

i'm pretty sure schools put in bids to hold the event, much like cities/arenas put in to host the men's. since the tourney isn't exactly a money maker for the ncaa, they send schools to nearby regionals to cut on travel costs and such. i don't know this 100% for sure, but i'm fairly certain those schools had put in to host the thing and then they lucked out and had good women's teams the year they were slated to host

Facilities and hotels. Even with a new arena Lincoln doesn't have hotels to house all that the NCAA requires.

When Omaha built their arena they had to build more hotels to please the NCAA. Before Omaha added their hotels they had more than what Lincoln has today. A new arena in Lincoln without more upscale hotels close to the arena will not get Lincoln the NCAA events they want.

Speaking of home court advantage, is anyone going to support the women in KC this weekend? I think a few buddies and I might make the short road trip down for something to do this weekend.

Yes we have tickets for both Sun and Tues. Sec. 122 row H

Having some friends of ours driving down Sunday.