Baseball: OU at Nebraska Games 1-3

They left an insane amount of runners on base in game two :bang

That coupled with 15 strikeouts out 27 outs in game 1...

I hope that we can improve in the strikeouts category. It seems like anytime we face a decent pitcher, those are the results.

I also don't think losing our go-to DH (Sheffert) is going to help matters much, either.

They hit the ball quite well Sunday, so I guess we'll see. Like I said before...lotta baseball left to be played. Nonetheless, the signs aren't encouraging.

I hope that we can improve in the strikeouts category. It seems like anytime we face a decent pitcher, those are the results.

I also don't think losing our go-to DH (Sheffert) is going to help matters much, either.

They hit the ball quite well Sunday, so I guess we'll see. Like I said before...lotta baseball left to be played. Nonetheless, the signs aren't encouraging.

When we're pitching good, then we can't hit a bull in the ass with a scoop shovel and vice versa when we're hitting the crap outta the ball. Hopefully they can put it together to finish the season strong.

We were so close to taking 2 from UT and OU in those series.

I think we'll be fine without Scheffert.. Sucks to lose him, but with Asche at 3rd and Farst at 1st, we can play Tolentino at DH or Burleson.. and Bailey also to get Khiry and Boomer into the OF w/ DJ...