Rodney Coe

ADS

Per rivals named Kansas State and Iowa as his two favorites as of right now. He just took a visit to Kansas State as well.

They probably offered him as a RB which is what he wants to play. Nebraska offered him as an ATH so I don't see him coming here.

Per rivals named Kansas State and Iowa as his two favorites as of right now. He just took a visit to Kansas State as well.

They probably offered him as a RB which is what he wants to play. Nebraska offered him as an ATH so I don't see him coming here.

He says Missouri is in the conversation as a favorite as well. Pinkel told him they want to use him as a 'versatile running back......cough.....athlete....cough.'

He says Missouri is in the conversation as a favorite as well. Pinkel told him they want to use him as a 'versatile running back......cough.....athlete....cough.'

Bingo. He's going either: 1. going to a lower level school with no better RBs and will end up playing RB, or 2. to a school that tells him he will be a RB and will shortly be switched to LB.

He has only been to 5 schools, all local and he still plans on visiting some big dogs. His 'favorites' list is reflective of that. Like was said earlier. He visits Iowa and KSU, they both said RB, they become favorites. He then comes to MU they say RB, now they are listed. Lot of schools left though.

I totally believe MU uses him as a RB. In the write up I read he talked about being split out to catch balls as well as in the backfield. Mu has for GP's time there rode their horses. QB's, RB's, WR's or TE's whoever that guy was got the ball everywhere. And as others have said I think Coe wants to be a RB. Doesnt mean he is going to any of those schools listed though. Like I said, lots of schools left, lots of good, big time schools left

I watched the highlight video and it was enough to give me doubts about his prospects as a D-1 running back. Not impossible, but he's tall and not overly quick or shifty.

That's what I saw too. He just looks like the biggest/strongest athlete on the field . . . not an elite running back. Watch him prove me wrong but I really think he is a LB.

• 1 month later...

Per ESPN:

"Three schools for sure I know will be there are Auburn, Arkansas, and Iowa. Those three schools are my top three, I may add some more to make it a top 5 or 7, I'm not sure. But I do know that I like each of these three schools and have a high interest," he said.

I'm at the point where I'm narrowing it down. I don't have a plan for my commitment. I will likely take those three visits and maybe those will be the only three. I could potentially commit on my first or second visit even, I just don't know. Right now with those visits I'm going to spend some time looking it all over."

Per ESPN:

"Three schools for sure I know will be there are Auburn, Arkansas, and Iowa. Those three schools are my top three, I may add some more to make it a top 5 or 7, I'm not sure. But I do know that I like each of these three schools and have a high interest," he said.

I'm at the point where I'm narrowing it down. I don't have a plan for my commitment. I will likely take those three visits and maybe those will be the only three. I could potentially commit on my first or second visit even, I just don't know. Right now with those visits I'm going to spend some time looking it all over."

As soon as Malazahn and Trooper Taylor are gone, Auburn will no longer be able to recruit like they do now. Arkansas is still riding the McFadden, Felix Jones wave for RB recruits. And Iowa.....is.....I dont even know :dunno

Per ESPN:

As soon as Malazahn and Trooper Taylor are gone, Auburn will no longer be able to recruit like they do now. Arkansas is still riding the McFadden, Felix Jones wave for RB recruits. And Iowa.....is.....I dont even know :dunno

Iowa is a team that loves to pound the rock with bruising backs.....makes sense to me.

Per ESPN:

Iowa has just put Albert Young and Shaun Greene into the NFL. They always have a good O-line to run behind too. Of course they are still Iowa...

And Iowa plays freshmen. Wegher got a ton of touches this year. I think Ferentz is pretty fair about letting the best players play. I hate to say it, but he kind of reminds me of Bo. Instant Iowa-Neb rivalry if we go to the Big Ten!

IIRC we played a freshmen last fall at RB.

And Iowa plays freshmen. Wegher got a ton of touches this year. I think Ferentz is pretty fair about letting the best players play. I hate to say it, but he kind of reminds me of Bo. Instant Iowa-Neb rivalry if we go to the Big Ten!

IIRC we played a freshmen last fall at RB.

Yes we did, sir. Yes...we...did. And I'd take Burkhead over Wegher. I know some guys that knew Wegher in H.S. and say he was a DEEEE-BAAAG! So why won't Coe come hang out with our classy gentleman of a RB named Burkhead and forget about Iowa?