Collateralmurder.com

Yes, it was video from an Apache.

Ground troops had received fire and gave a location to where the fire came from to the air support in the area. The pilot and CPG typically fly to wherever ground troops are getting shot at from, look for people carrying any kind of weapons and engage them. Kinda sounds too simple.

On a side note, I'm not sure I want to photograph anybody, good guy or bad guy in any war...good chance I'd get shot at. Seems like a dumb risk to me.

In my opinion, the only thing I found wrong about this video, the complete video that is not shown on that site (sorry, dont have a link...watched it at work) is the poor choice of words by the pilot and CPG. But hey, it's war right?

In my opinion, the only thing I found wrong about this video, the complete video that is not shown on that site (sorry, dont have a link...watched it at work) is the poor choice of words by the pilot and CPG. But hey, it's war right?

No, it's not war. It's an occupation.

My bad...thought this thread was about the video, not the "occupation."

SOCAL teaches a thread-hijacking class.

SOCAL teaches a thread-hijacking class.

Statist. ;)

Seems to me that occupation is neccessary to successful warfare. If our troops where I a different country, it might be tough to prosecute operations successfully.

signed Mr Obvious.

• Fire 1