S Aaryn Bouzos

Nexus

• 2 weeks later...

Has a top three favorite which are: Notre Dame, UCLA, and Nebraska

As of now he really likes Nebraska but grew up around UCLA and knows about Notre Dames tradition. He's not sure whether he's going to make an unoffical or offical visit with Nebraska. He was at the UCLA spring game because it was close to home but didn't really talking about it whether he liked it or not.

He said he did watch the Holiday Bowl and came away pretty impressed and that was the only Bowl game he mentioned about.

Look at Huskerjock go with all the updates today... where is nexus? He making you look lazy.

:lol:

I'm not a premium member of HI. My original source quit subscribing to HI after LOI day in February. I've been relying on huskernation20, SkerChicago and huskerjock for RSS info. since then.

Look at Huskerjock go with all the updates today... where is nexus? He making you look lazy.

:lol: Nexus is still the man though

I'm really bored at work and since I have two jobs its been hard to keep up with Huskerboard lately. Whatever time I get I'll take advantage of it and keep you all posted on the recruits.

:lol: Nexus is still the man though

I'm really bored at work and since I have two jobs its been hard to keep up with Huskerboard lately. Whatever time I get I'll take advantage of it and keep you all posted on the recruits.

Hey huskerjock, what's the Quincy Russell thread about over at RSS? It says he has a Top 3 but it's not pinned along the top, so I'm assuming NU didn't make the cut?

Hey huskerjock, what's the Quincy Russell thread about over at RSS? It says he has a Top 3 but it's not pinned along the top, so I'm assuming NU didn't make the cut?

Wow its between Texas, Oklahoma State, and.............Baylor. WTF Baylor????

He says that he has a top 10 which are most of other schools that have offered him. I know there are a lot of Texas fans that don't want Russell anymore once he decommitted.

For some reason, I really want this kid to come here.

Definitely. His video is impressive. He really lays the wood and just explodes to the ball.

That's what I was thinking, looks like a great find.

Also some of the Russel talk got distracting and I was unsure who was being discussed a couple times.

:facepalm:

Sorry about de-railing the thread with the Russell talk.

As for Bouzos, who does he remind you of? I'll give you a hint who he reminds me of. He used to play safety for the Bucs and the Broncos and retired in 2008.