S Aaryn Bouzos

Nexus

I can agree with a lanky version of John Lynch.

No problem on the derail, just saw "chalk this one up for texas" and went :wtf

Good catch on the Lynch reference. But yeah he reminds me of Lynch. Fearless and loves to lay the wood on his opponents.

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome to Nebraska, Aaryn. :thumbs

EDIT - never heard of this kid, so I just watched his video up top in this thread. One thing I noticed is that once he hit a kid, that kid went down. No bouncing off, no stiff-arm, it was just POP!-thud.

I saw a lot of pad tackles, though. He needs to wrap up when he hits Big 12 WRs. He'll learn that from Sanders, I have no doubt.

I think this kid's HS coach is former Buff QB M. Moschetti. Watson definitely had a connection recruiting this one.

Kid hasn't visited yet, hmmmm???

EDIT: Now that I think about, everyone remember that 1999 NU/CU game, Moschetti went nuts on us in the 4th quarter. Think he chucked like 4 TDs to tie the game in that quarter, our D was as smoked as I've ever seen. That dude was a tough little QB, he was Reeseing before Ressing.

It's a little concerning that almost none of his film showed coverage skills. It is also a bit concerning that Brian Munson with BRR compares him to Mason Wald.

Still, Munson did state on Unsportsmanlike Conduct that one of the Scout recruiting experts in California expects Aaryn to be a top 50 player in the state of California (3 star) and the expert thinks he is a better prospect than the other safety on his team who is committed to Washington State.