S Aaryn Bouzos

Nexus

but once again, and i hate to be negative on this board but this is another kid to really keep an eye on. i saw him up front and those two safeties got torched. He loves to hit but he aint hitting no 6ft 2in 200lbs Wr's either. im talking 5 ft 9in 165lb wrs..his level of competition is terrible and the players couldnt play against texas's jv teams. but im gonna try and trust our staff on this one

i can see him being a special teams player. and then maybe like an Austin Cassidy type player. I was gonna say Hagg but hes not that athletic but being the peso backer would look like a decent fit. his speed is good, height is ok, and weight is low but thats not a problem. not bad

but once again, and i hate to be negative on this board but this is another kid to really keep an eye on. i saw him up front and those two safeties got torched. He loves to hit but he aint hitting no 6ft 2in 200lbs Wr's either. im talking 5 ft 9in 165lb wrs..his level of competition is terrible and the players couldnt play against texas's jv teams. but im gonna try and trust our staff on this one

i can see him being a special teams player. and then maybe like an Austin Cassidy type player. I was gonna say Hagg but hes not that athletic but being the peso backer would look like a decent fit. his speed is good, height is ok, and weight is low but thats not a problem. not bad

i dont see how you think his weight is low, thats a pretty good weight for a kid coming out of his jr year of HS.

on a side note, HOW IN THE WORLD DID WE PULL A KID OUT OF PAC10 COUNTRY?!?!?! WE DONT PLAY IN THE PAC 10!!! BANANAS!!!

I would just say to remember that this kid is going to end up being over 200 pounds as well. Also, the game you saw did his team get a good or great pass rush? You can put the best cover guys in the world out there but if they have to cover for more then 3-4 seconds it usually turns ugly. My 3rd point would be that high school FS/SS are usually not sure cover guys, they are usually the best linebacker on the team but just a little to thin still.

i dont see how you think his weight is low, thats a pretty good weight for a kid coming out of his jr year of HS.

on a side note, HOW IN THE WORLD DID WE PULL A KID OUT OF PAC10 COUNTRY?!?!?! WE DONT PLAY IN THE PAC 10!!! BANANAS!!!

well considering the stature of the top programs safeties who are 200lbs already. and they pulled him out of pac10 country cause the pac10 doesnt want him, at least yet

I saw him against La Habra High School and he absolutely took the WR's head off. only negative. his secondary got blown out 54-13. besides the hit, you couldnt tell there was D1 prospects playing.

So the La Mirada game you went to you didn't see one D1 prospect, but they had 1 guy sign D-1 last year and 5 guys with offers this year? But you are saying they had no D1 talent. Obviously they lost the game you were at, but won 13 others and were the champs of their league. Now I know it is not the top conference in California, but the offers they have and the wins they have must mean something. I'm sorry, but once again I am glad you are not scouting for us.

well considering the stature of the top programs safeties who are 200lbs already. and they pulled him out of pac10 country cause the pac10 doesnt want him, at least yet

In the Bouzos topic on the freeboard over at HI, rrthusker seems to be hinting that this kid does have at least one PAC 10 offer that isn't listed on Rivals.

From LJS:

“He’d be a 15- to 20-offer guy easily,” Moschetti said. “This kid’s a national recruit, man. UCLA, Michigan, Notre Dame, everybody’s talking to him. They just hadn’t offered yet.”

From OWH:

Big-time programs ? such as Notre Dame, Michigan and Texas A&M ? were beginning to show interest in Bouzos, according to Moschetti. He said members of the Arizona coaching staff stopped by the school this week.

I didnt see D1 talent cause they got killed by a team who got only had one legitimate d1 player. i mean how hard is that to understand? im only saying all this because unlike any of you i see who these guys play and know what type of players play here. nebraska offered him and thats why he's getting looked at..its the same old story. when lazarri got offered, all of the sudden every coach felt like a genius and looked at him but it was too late. My first impression is that our coaches didnt do their homework and didnt look at the fine print. they saw hard hitter from california...didnt see that this kid plays in a terrible division, finally played a team in a higher division and got smoked and got thrown all over. i mean cmon if you knew what i knew, how could you not have doubt? and about their conference in california....its a joke. to even downplay it by saying its not the top is a joke. sorry to break your heart on that one. the fact is, there are plenty of safeties who are worthy of a scholarship and have fewer question marks and this is what we get. kinda disapointed but then again im not on the coaching staff. most of you guys sound like you are or know so much cause none of you guys are asking questions or seem to care cause whatever the coaching staff does is correct. in my opinion thats very closed minded and ignorant. i cant speak for any kid in any other state because i dont live their but this guy is in my backyard and that gives me the edge. but if this kid gets offered then why not thatDaniel Davie kid in nebraska? hes way faster than this kid and has better measurables. but wait cause nebraska's perception is that they dont have legitimate d1 talent throughout the state and you cannot project those kids..well in division 5 and lower in california, its the same way..the talent level drops quickly and with that offer to be thrown out so quickly told me they didnt evaluate every aspect.