Spring Game Rosters

The red/white teams look fairly evenly matched. Not sure who I'm picking to win.

Why is Mike Smith out? Ricky Henry?

Ricky Henry has been out the entire spring, as he is recovering from shoulder surgery.

I was unaware Mike Smith would be out for the Spring Game, but some sort of injury is really the only assumption one can make.

Red will win. All they need to do is get to the 30 yard line and have Alex Henery kick field goals all day. White take a 12-10 lead going into the final minute. With 8 seconds to go on the clock, Taylor Martinez has some time management issues and has trouble getting rid of the ball. He throws it out of bounds when the clock hits zero. The stadium cheers for the White, but the referees review it and show that the Red have one second left. Henery boots a field goal to win the game 13-12 Red.

:facepalm:

I knew Mike Smith was a bit banged up and Bo mentioned he would not be playing for the Spring game, I was unaware about Henry though. It will be good to see Chase Rome and Jay Guy out there playing, I'll be keeping my eye out for their numbers.

Red will win. All they need to do is get to the 30 yard line and have Alex Henery kick field goals all day. White take a 12-10 lead going into the final minute. With 8 seconds to go on the clock, Taylor Martinez has some time management issues and has trouble getting rid of the ball. He throws it out of bounds when the clock hits zero. The stadium cheers for the White, but the referees review it and show that the Red have one second left. Henery boots a field goal to win the game 13-12 Red.

:facepalm:

Let it go, man! Deep breaths, deep breaths. ;)

Hopefully the competition will be sufficient for us to make some judgments about the players and execution.