Am I crazy, or did some else hear this

During the tunnel walk at the end of Epoch's awesome intro, there was a couple of seconds of audio. It seemed to be the call from the B-XII champ game, in regards to 00:01. By the time I realized what was happening it was over. Am I nuts or did anyone else hear that.

You heard correct.

I was there too, but I didn't notice. I wish I would have and I tried to find it on youtube, but the only video of the spring game tunnel walk starts just after it happened (as described) so hopefully someone recorded it and puts it up on youtube. I'd like to see it too!

During the tunnel walk at the end of Epoch's awesome intro, there was a couple of seconds of audio. It seemed to be the call from the B-XII champ game, in regards to 00:01. By the time I realized what was happening it was over. Am I nuts or did anyone else hear that.

I heard it, couldn't make any words out though. i thought it was an audio problem.... I'd like to hear it again, now that i know what im listening to

I found the audio, at least...

It sounds like maybe just some audio glitch?? It's not Bo saying that "Nebraska's back and we're hear to stay," is it? (EDIT: I think it might be, but maybe there was some reverb or something that distorted it)

Here's the audio replay of the game. Skip to the tunnel walk (1:55:30) to hear it for yourself. The actual comment is at 1:56:30

(Huskers.com audio archives, in case link doesn't work)

Nice catch, Canttakeitanymore.

Edited by MKO