SIGNED OLB David Santos

Nexus

If he committs will we still go after another LB ? A lot of talk we only take one in this class has that changed with the move to the big ten where the run game is more common attack.

If we let Santos commit, we will only take ONE more LB in this class....Dexter Moody.

If he committs will we still go after another LB ? A lot of talk we only take one in this class has that changed with the move to the big ten where the run game is more common attack.

If we let Santos commit, we will only take ONE more LB in this class....Dexter Moody.

EZ mentioned another LB too. Keith Lewis (maybe his name or something like that?) Do you think we would take him if he jumped before Moody?

This is a pure guess, but if we take Santos and Lewis, I would guess that we keep the contact open with Moody solely because we have a long jam of sophomores at linebacker it seems. He would be a good one to take if we have any attrition at the position. Not that we are expecting any, just that it would be logical. Make sense?

Hey guys, i'm a newbie but honestly, since it's not looking good on Sarao, Santos is the next best for NU, he will be a :bigredn: by the weekend. I'm a Husky fan as well but i've been an NU fan for almost as long so don't dog on me too much. Should be a good game this upcoming season and best wishes to whooping Texas, I didn't want them in our conference when that whole shift was rumored. It was a heartbreaker that it ended the way it did.

though i'm still pretty new at the recruiting stuff i've been burned too many times by the false hope...( got the burns to prove it) so while all this talk has boasted my optomism i'm still gonna hold out until confirmation

recruiting has told me there is no such thing as correct rumor

:koolaid2: