SIGNED OLB David Santos

Nexus

kid looks explosive when he goes to the ball i am very impressed with his tackling ability.

he might be able to make an immediate impact on our team next year with the move to the big 10

Let's hope, I can't wait to see Lavonte David next year. I think he will be a beast. Has anyone seen Santos play?

You can watch his highlights on his ESPN profile.

kid looks explosive when he goes to the ball i am very impressed with his tackling ability.

he might be able to make an immediate impact on our team next year with the move to the big 10

Let's hope, I can't wait to see Lavonte David next year. I think he will be a beast. Has anyone seen Santos play?

You can watch his highlights on his ESPN profile.

Thanks

Don't get me wrong he looks awesome, but I hardly saw anyone block him - he came off 'maybe' 2 blocks to make a play, otherwise he was running through a clear lane each play.

Well, hell, at this point, I think we'd take that. Maybe Santos can make it up to Lincoln before the game Saturday and teacher some of our linebackers (and Rickey) how to tackle when you're not being blocked ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Gregg Peterson on the rivals 100 chat said that David has been re-evaluated. Maybe a 4 star!

I have heard the same. David would definately be deserving of that fourth star as well. Has played very well this year. Although rivals logic seems to be backwards. You know who else has played very well this year? Aaron Green.

Gregg Peterson on the rivals 100 chat said that David has been re-evaluated. Maybe a 4 star!

I have heard the same. David would definately be deserving of that fourth star as well. Has played very well this year. Although rivals logic seems to be backwards. You know who else has played very well this year? Aaron Green.

our staff is freaking awesome at finding these guys...... the real jewels out there.. .the only down side is sometimes we do all the work at finding these guys only have to some pale faced dick nose steal them from us...... yes i'm talking to you _____________________ (insert PAC-CRAP school coach here)

Now Gregg Peterson said David did get his 4th star. Congrats to Mr. Santos.

wow great job david... you dont need stars to garner more self worth but it is sure nice to be recongnized... props to the staff for seeing the things the recruiting experts never see.....

shows how much they really know sometimes......