SIGNED OLB David Santos

Nexus

That is a nice jump for Santos. From all reports kid is really kicking ass this season.

I would think Williams will also be 4*, many already thought he should be one and he is having a great year.

Gosh let's hope they move him up!! If Williams gets his 4th star then he becomes our 12th 4* player. Ballin...

I'm not thinking Kevin is going to get his 4th :star anytime soon considering that he dropped in the position ratings from 36 to 38 :dunno

That is a nice jump for Santos. From all reports kid is really kicking ass this season.

I would think Williams will also be 4*, many already thought he should be one and he is having a great year.

Gosh let's hope they move him up!! If Williams gets his 4th star then he becomes our 12th 4* player. Ballin...

I'm not thinking Kevin is going to get his 4th :star anytime soon considering that he dropped in the position ratings from 36 to 38 :dunno

It's not so much that they dropped Kevin, they just re-evaluated 2 players that ended up higher than him. Kevin will get re-evaluated in January, and will move up. I don't think he ever gets his 4th :star though

It's not so much that they dropped Kevin, they just re-evaluated 2 players that ended up higher than him. Kevin will get re-evaluated in January, and will move up. I don't think he ever gets his 4th :star though

Gotcha...that makes a lot more sense. Thanks for clarifying.

• 4 weeks later...

Being honored at the Houston TD Club for having a great year at LB, was named District 13-5A defensive player of the year!! Congrats!

besides tevin one of our best gets this year... and best under the radar guy fooo sure (along with kevin williams perhaps)

now keep CJ on the winning team