RB Malcolm Brown

Nexus

we say the same thing on this board every time we get some in for a visit I will believe it when I see it. I think he goes to Bama.

I think he is too, but I was reporting what the horns fans were chirping about! :thumbs

I hear ya brother!!!!!! They think there A _ _ dont stink and that everyone they want is going to committ on the visit!

we say the same thing on this board every time we get some in for a visit I will believe it when I see it. I think he goes to Bama.

I think he is too, but I was reporting what the horns fans were chirping about! :thumbs

I hear ya brother!!!!!! They think there A _ _ dont stink and that everyone they want is going to committ on the visit!

That is when the first bag of cash is exchanged.

• Fire 1

I really want to see this kid go to Bama. Lets see where that would leave UT in recruiting a RB:

A. Green - NU

K. Williams - Tech

B. Williams - OU

H. Sims - Okie State

M. Brown - Bama

These guys are all 4 star and above type guys. Texas has a RB commit that is a 3 star guy that doesnt have near the offer list these ones have nor the talent. This whole scenario along with a MNC would make my year.

I really want to see this kid go to Bama. Lets see where that would leave UT in recruiting a RB:

A. Green - NU

K. Williams - Tech

B. Williams - OU

H. Sims - Okie State

M. Brown - Bama

These guys are all 4 star and above type guys. Texas has a RB commit that is a 3 star guy that doesnt have near the offer list these ones have nor the talent. This whole scenario along with a MNC would make my year.

EZ have you watched Daniel lasco's highlights? He is also from Texas, and looks like an abolsute stud.

A. Green - NU

K. Williams - Tech

B. Williams - OU

H. Sims - Okie State

M. Brown - Bama

EZ have you watched Daniel lasco's highlights? He is also from Texas, and looks like an abolsute stud.

I have not. Got a link?

A. Green - NU

K. Williams - Tech

B. Williams - OU

H. Sims - Okie State

M. Brown - Bama

I have not. Got a link?

A. Green - NU

K. Williams - Tech

B. Williams - OU

H. Sims - Okie State

M. Brown - Bama

I have not. Got a link?

Good ball player. Has one hell of a burst but he doesnt seem to have that same gracefullness about him that Green does.

A. Green - NU

K. Williams - Tech

B. Williams - OU

H. Sims - Okie State

M. Brown - Bama

I have not. Got a link?

Good ball player. Has one hell of a burst but he doesnt seem to have that same gracefullness about him that Green does.

Agreed . . . but Brown seems to have considerably more power than Green does.

A. Green - NU

K. Williams - Tech

B. Williams - OU

H. Sims - Okie State

M. Brown - Bama

I have not. Got a link?

The conversation above is about Daniel Lasco

Lasco looks like a good one. Hits the hole right away and has an absolutely sick stride. He has great wheels. Downside, IMHO: unpolished moves (based on the few times the clip showed him juke). Not much else on the downside. I could nitpick and carp about the somersault into the end zone, but it would be nitpicking. I'd offer him a schollie in a NY minute. However, Green appears to have more quicks, agility and fluidity to his moves.

A. Green - NU

K. Williams - Tech

B. Williams - OU

H. Sims - Okie State

M. Brown - Bama

I have not. Got a link?

The conversation above is about Daniel Lasco

Ah, so.

• 1 month later...