CB Tevin Mitchel

Nexus

The head guys over at HI say Tevin will not return any of their calls....not good news. Especially with the fact that is talking to the Ark recruiting sites.

tevin is this years CC

Lets just hope he doesnt bash us on myspace like CC did.

CC bashed Nebraska on myspace?

It was on the interent I believe.

13.6.7.9 Activities. An institution may not arrange miscellaneous, personalized recruiting aids (e.g., personalized jerseys, personalized audio/video scoreboard presentations) and may not permit a prospective student-athlete to engage in any game-day simulations (e.g., running onto the field with the team during pre-game introductions) during an official visit. Personalized recruiting aids include any decorative items and special additions to any location the prospective student-athlete will visit (e.g., hotel room, locker room, coach’s office, conference room, arena) regardless of whether or not the items include the prospective student-athlete’s name or picture.

They were not personalized. They did not have a name on his name on the back. It was just a blank #8 jersey. What you don't realize every school in the country does this including Nebraska.

Proof? I'll wait.

Or I'm gonna guess you are assuming, based off of no facts whatsoever, because assuming this makes you feel better about your school doing it.

It was while he was on his OV to Mizzou. He got on Danario's (?) Ustream account and bashed Nebraska.

What is funny is that he realized the Gabbert's screwed with him, pretty much just to make him not go to Nebraska. Whether he went to Mizzou or not was irregardless. Later, he tried calling Bo and company back to see if we were still interested.

It was while he was on his OV to Mizzou. He got on Danario's (?) Ustream account and bashed Nebraska.

What is funny is that he realized the Gabbert's screwed with him, pretty much just to make him not go to Nebraska. Whether he went to Mizzou or not was irregardless. Later, he tried calling Bo and company back to see if we were still interested.

Yeah CC was played hardcore last year. He had too many tigers chirping in his ear and made a big mistake. I'm happy with Enunwa and Bell.

This whole Tevin business doesn't sound too hot, but I think it is helping the situation that he is going to have an in-home with Bo still. That would be a very interesting conversation, and I think it's cool that he's man'ing up and having it.

Sounds like Tevin's mother may have taken a job with the University of Arkansas :wacko:

Hmmm.........thats interesting. First a personailzed jeresy and locker, now Momma gets a job. Something smells fishy....... :blink:

Wow, what a coincidence. The last time I remember this happening is when Cam Newtons dad tripped over a big pile of money after his son chose to go to Auburn.

I don't undertand why we don't pay to get recruits. All that has to be done is some covert conversations with recruits parents, send letter with money that has coded Go Big Red hidden in it. Recruit comes here, down the road recruits parents say they took money, recruit says he had no idea, recruits parents say recruit had no idea, recruits grandma said he had no idea. Recruit O.K., can win heisman, and basically nothing happens to the University, parents, or recruit.

Sounds like Tevin's mother may have taken a job with the University of Arkansas :wacko:

Hmmm.........thats interesting. First a personailzed jeresy and locker, now Momma gets a job. Something smells fishy....... :blink:

Wow, what a coincidence. The last time I remember this happening is when Cam Newtons dad tripped over a big pile of money after his son chose to go to Auburn.

I don't undertand why we don't pay to get recruits. All that has to be done is some covert conversations with recruits parents, send letter with money that has coded Go Big Red hidden in it. Recruit comes here, down the road recruits parents say they took money, recruit says he had no idea, recruits parents say recruit had no idea, recruits grandma said he had no idea. Recruit O.K., can win heisman, and basically nothing happens to the University, parents, or recruit.

Not the victory, but the action.

• Fire 1