CB Tevin Mitchel

Nexus

What did the Gabberts do with Curtis?

Tyler came up the same weekend as Curtis for his OV. Tyler and Curtis became 'close', saying they wanted to go to the same university as each other and that was Nebraska. Of course, everyone knew Gabbert was shaky at best this entire time.

Suddenly, a few weeks later, Curtis hates Nebraska and thinks we never pass. His dad, who posted on RSS frequently, backs off a bit as well.

Tyler switches supposedly due to wanting to be in a more pass oriented offense (familiar?), and Curtis wants to take a Mizzou visit as well. Curtis is on his visit, and makes his thoughts public about Nebraska.

Curtis is dead-set on going to Mizzou and planned to commit within days, until Bud Sasser and Marcus Lucas commit. Suddenly, Mizzou is full at WR and they have no 'ship for Curtis.

OOPS!

Wonder how his 'close' friendship with Tyler is today?

Kid got played - bad.

IIRC, he did not qualify to go to TCU either and is at a junior college somewhere.

I honestly feel bad for Curtis. He was not the only one to get burned by the Gabbert's - Shawn Watson banked his whole real friendship with that family on recruiting Tyler, and they made Wats look like an idiot.

When I saw Blaine struggling against us these past two seasons and taking the hits he did, all I could think of was one word. Karma.

• Fire 6

What did the Gabberts do with Curtis?

Tyler came up the same weekend as Curtis for his OV. Tyler and Curtis became 'close', saying they wanted to go to the same university as each other and that was Nebraska. Of course, everyone knew Gabbert was shaky at best this entire time.

Suddenly, a few weeks later, Curtis hates Nebraska and thinks we never pass. His dad, who posted on RSS frequently, backs off a bit as well.

Tyler switches supposedly due to wanting to be in a more pass oriented offense (familiar?), and Curtis wants to take a Mizzou visit as well. Curtis is on his visit, and makes his thoughts public about Nebraska.

Curtis is dead-set on going to Mizzou and planned to commit within days, until Bud Sasser and Marcus Lucas commit. Suddenly, Mizzou is full at WR and they have no 'ship for Curtis.

OOPS!

Wonder how his 'close' friendship with Tyler is today?

Kid got played - bad.

IIRC, he did not qualify to go to TCU either and is at a junior college somewhere.

I honestly feel bad for Curtis. He was not the only one to get burned by the Gabbert's - Shawn Watson banked his whole real friendship with that family on recruiting Tyler, and they made Wats look like an idiot.

When I saw Blaine struggling against us these past two seasons and taking the hits he did, all I could think of was one word. Karma.

What was said on myspace?

What was said on myspace?

It wasn't Myspace, it was on Ustream. He got on there on a Saturday night, while on his OV to Mizzou.

Basically just trashed Nebraska, trashed our offense, and thought no real offensive talent should ever want to come here. It almost seemed like Wats had to kick his dog, crap on his bed, and steal his girl to make him be as angry as he was that night.

I see Tevin is now a "soft verbal" on Rivals. Anyone know if this has changed or if he has been "soft verbal" ever since committing. Many of the other commits (maybe all of them, I did not check them all) are solid verbal commits. I don't blame a guy for wanting to stay closer to home. Just wonder if he considers the defensive coaching he will receive here compared to Arkansas.

I see Tevin is now a "soft verbal" on Rivals. Anyone know if this has changed or if he has been "soft verbal" ever since committing. Many of the other commits (maybe all of them, I did not check them all) are solid verbal commits. I don't blame a guy for wanting to stay closer to home. Just wonder if he considers the defensive coaching he will receive here compared to Arkansas.

its been like that ever since he decided to visit ark.