CB Tevin Mitchel

Nexus

Mother, tell your children not to walk my way.

It's really unfortunate, but if I had to put money down, I would say Charles Jackson is going to have a great chance to become an All-American CB and 1st round draft pick. Tevin, if he goes to Arky, will struggle with such inferior coaching. I just don't get it. Guys want to stay near home, O.K. But if they really, really want to help their family they will go where they can become the best and make it to the league. That's the best way to help the family, and if I was part of the family I would remind the player.

Mother, tell your children not to walk my way.

It's really unfortunate, but if I had to put money down, I would say Charles Jackson is going to have a great chance to become an All-American CB and 1st round draft pick. Tevin, if he goes to Arky, will struggle with such inferior coaching. I just don't get it. Guys want to stay near home, O.K. But if they really, really want to help their family they will go where they can become the best and make it to the league. That's the best way to help the family, and if I was part of the family I would remind the player.

Sometimes family weighs heavier on a kid, than all other things.

Isn't Tevins upside the reason that he is rated so high. I think I read that he has only played corner for a year or two.

Between him and Jackson, I will take Jackson because of his versatillity and probably his better knowledge of the position. It would be great to keep both though.