CB Tevin Mitchel

Nexus

Like anyone i hope Tevin does stay. he has all the potential in the world. If he chooses Ark then good luck to him but i know it will be because of what Ark is promising him and not what Nebraska can possibly give him. The SEC cheats. we all know that. In my opinion, the choice is a no brainer. Nebraska isnt a D-line U or DB-U, its a Defensive-U. That alone would do it for me. Academics are leaps and bounds over Ark (but as we know thats not a reason). He will struggle and only get recognition because he has all the physical tools but he will always be a project at ark. He should think about the long run at N. Spend time with your family now and suffer the long term consequences of not being a top prospect and not being able to make millions to support your family and also grow to be a man or go to N and become all of that and be apart of the blackshirt tradition and get that Big Ten Degree and be a top ten pick ( if he gets the grooming like prince and dennard, there is no doubt because he's a little more physically gifted than them)

LOL at all this paying players crap. Be classy about it. He is from Arkansas... so.....

You cheated to beat us out. Go away troll. Anyone with a pulse knows how dirty the SEC is. I hope that one day the SEC is held accountable for what they have let go on.

Wish Tevin well, but the kid just threw away at least a million dollars today.

• Fire 1

CB may be our deepest position with young gun players. It’s quite possible the Mitchell kid would never see the field. Maybe he just wanted to stay close to home and sign with a team with less competition at CB. That, and big momma getting her snout in the Hog trough.

CB may be our deepest position with young gun players. It’s quite possible the Mitchell kid would never see the field. Maybe he just wanted to stay close to home and sign with a team with less competition at CB. That, and big momma getting her snout in the Hog trough.

LOL his mom probally is a hog!