OT Andrus Peat [Stanford Commit]

Nexus

Might hear something this week.

That news really doesn't affect Andrus as much as one would think.

Something makes me feel like this might be about Andrus' potential position coach?

Nope. One can put the pieces together. Think extendedly

extendedly, as in extended family? Avery Moss.

Might hear something this week.

That news really doesn't affect Andrus as much as one would think.

Something makes me feel like this might be about Andrus' potential position coach?

If we land Moss... is Peat essentially a lock?

Nexus is usually right about these things... If Peat's cousin and his brother are at NU, then it gives him even more reason to go there. Everything lines up for Nebraska... we have plenty of room for him to come in and start as a true freshman at OT. We have a good track record of putting guys in the NFL at that position. His brother is there and hopefully, his cousin will be too. He is familiar with it and got to see his brother go through recruiting with big name schools last year... he and his dad understand the BS vs. the truth. His visit went better than expected and we knew he already held NU in high regards.

Looking good...

• Fire 1
Nexus is usually right about these things... If Peat's cousin and his brother are at NU, then it gives him even more reason to go there. Everything lines up for Nebraska... we have plenty of room for him to come in and start as a true freshman at OT. We have a good track record of putting guys in the NFL at that position. His brother is there and hopefully, his cousin will be too. He is familiar with it and got to see his brother go through recruiting with big name schools last year... he and his dad understand the BS vs. the truth. His visit went better than expected and we knew he already held NU in high regards.

Looking good...

I think that really helped us get Todd Jr to NU. Sr was able to look at things objectively and seen NU for what it is and what it can offer, because of his background.

No.

And congrats go out to those that were able to put pieces together, except aspeedlin because I had to draw him a picture.

And Peat with Tyler Moore......me likey.

No.

And congrats go out to those that were able to put pieces together, except aspeedlin because I had to draw him a picture.

kimleaving.gif

Your still my boy Paul.

No.

I'm guessing this is another riddle. When you say Tyler Moore do you mean Mary Tyler Moore?

• Fire 1
  • Mavric unlocked this topic