OT Andrus Peat [Stanford Commit]

Nexus

Remember sometime last year that the Peat's father was rumored to really dislike Lane Kiffin.

I don't see him as anything but a Husker.

I was listening to the boys at ESPNU and they think that we need to watch Stanford-they might steal him from us???? I hope not!!! I hope family trumps academics!

ESPN hates us, they never predict any recruits our way.

I like Whittaker a lot. Peat is huge boy, but he's not completely polished and needs to lower his pads and stay off the ground. Whittaker mauls people (looks like tougher competition) and stays on his feet to get downfield.

But WOW, these two guys coming in? Damn, that's gonna some mean nasty ol pipes in the line.

I like Whittaker a lot. Peat is huge boy, but he's not completely polished and needs to lower his pads and stay off the ground. Whittaker mauls people (looks like tougher competition) and stays on his feet to get downfield.

But WOW, these two guys coming in? Damn, that's gonna some mean nasty ol pipes in the line.

I agree here. Peat isn't the best OT in this year's class, but I think he has the biggest room for improvement. He is still trying to grow into his frame. Doesn't mean he isn't a GREAT prospect though.

I agree here. Peat isn't the best OT in this year's class, but I think he has the biggest room for improvement. He is still trying to grow into his frame. Doesn't mean he isn't a GREAT prospect though.

Wow, I like hearing this. Sounds like we got a gem in Whittaker!

But he's only a 2 star O-Lineman! How could that be?!

• Fire 1

I think he was refering to AP not being the best OT in the nation for the 2012 class. He would be our best recruit if he were to commit. Maybe I'm wrong misreading it.

I think he was refering to AP not being the best OT in the nation for the 2012 class. He would be our best recruit if he were to commit. Maybe I'm wrong misreading it.

Yes, Huskerhill you have it right. I wasn't referring to Whitaker.

I see on a few other boards that people/articles are saying now that Peat is a Stanford lean. I call BS. At this point, I think everyone is just guessing.

Tis the fun of recruiting. They do already have a MONSTER OLine class.

Again there was nothing solid to back it up. Only the Peats know at this point. Maybe a coach or two as well

• Mavric unlocked this topic