OT Andrus Peat [Stanford Commit]

Nexus

If I were Peat, I would honestly choose Stanford.

I hate to say that because as a Husker fan, I'd love to see him here. But man! Even their football program, right now, is a juggernaut. And that school is truly something special. An experience I think you don't just pass up.

Stanford will not continue to be as good as they were without Luck and Harbaugh. I hated how Shaw coached the Fiesta Bowl playing not to lose. Meanwhile USC and Oregon will continue to be strong. Watch out for some upsets from Wazzzu and Leach. Sark has UW on the rise. I will be surprised if Stanford can stay highly ranked...their division in Pac 12 will no longer have gimmees against the WA schools and rival Cal will always play them tough too.

If Peat was so worried about academics, he should have applied to Princeton or Harvard. His future is in football.

He is the big fish in this year's class... the one guy we are SUPPOSED to get... would give NU some much-needed publicity and time in the limelight... not getting him would be extremely disappointing.

If Peat was so worried about academics, he should have applied to Princeton or Harvard. His future is in football.

He is the big fish in this year's class... the one guy we are SUPPOSED to get... would give NU some much-needed publicity and time in the limelight... not getting him would be extremely disappointing.

At Stanford Peat can have a healthy balance success in both academics and football.... I don't think that STanford's football success will last any longer then 2-3 more years, but right now they are the "it" school on the west coast. Along with USC, and Oregon....

• Mavric unlocked this topic