OT Andrus Peat [Stanford Commit]

Nexus

Andrus is very close to his brother, but he said it doesn't mean he favors Nebraska at this point.

"It would be nice to play with him, but I just want to find the right place for me," Andrus said. "I'll look at depth charts, see if I can come in and play early. I'll have to weigh everything. ... Seeing my brother go through it, it gives me a head start to my recruiting process. It helps a lot."

Continue Reading

Andrus is very close to his brother, but he said it doesn't mean he favors Nebraska at this point.

"It would be nice to play with him, but I just want to find the right place for me," Andrus said. "I'll look at depth charts, see if I can come in and play early. I'll have to weigh everything. ... Seeing my brother go through it, it gives me a head start to my recruiting process. It helps a lot."

Continue Reading

That's what AG said :D

Texas has offered.

He likes the idea of the UT offer however said, "he will go where he fits". He also stated that "my brother being at NU doesn't give the an egde". Did Todd get an offer from UT?

Nope, most of his offers where from the west coast. With the exceptions of Wake Forest, Alabama, Miami, Arkansas, Duke, and Kansas.

• Mavric unlocked this topic