Anyone happen to flip past Ernie Chambers talking last night about Suh?

Just wanted to see if anyone blew past this channel and had a chance to hear Mr. Chambers talk about how stupid Suh is. Lots of black and white comments that I thought were way in left field. I'm sorry this guy needs to come out of the clouds. Anyone happen to waste 20 mins they will never get back and hear about him talking about it????

Something like he was glad he had a big heart to with his peanut sized brain. Including how stupid he was to donate the funds to the university because the university and coaches wouldn't have made the money they are making without Suh. Oh I remember, he claimed what Suh did the same thing as a slave working on a cotton farm working for years and years and at the end giving back all of it to the white man (something like that). Oh and this was the best, he discussed how Suh won't have anywhere NEAR the success in the pro's that he had in college. There were other things but I was getting so pissed I passed out..........

Ernie Chambers is the one with the peanut sized brain. "Im going to sue god!"

This guy is an idiot

i can understand why someone would disagree with Chambers, and i'm not sure why he is discussing sports, seems pretty irrelevant, but Chambers is no idiot.

Also, the suit against god made a lot of sense:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lawsuits_against_God

he serves a purpose, i believe a valuable one, and that is to challenge the establishment, and recognize and represent the interests of those who are all but forgotten, the marginalized and disenfranchised.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Time_for_Burning

not to mention, on the point of him not being an idiot, he is just one man but he forced the entire body to vote for term limits (against their own interests) because he was able to maneuver and gain so much power through his intelligence and ability to utilize the procedural rules for the benefit of his district. instead of figuring out how to better represent their own districts, they decided just to kick him out, and themselves in the process.

• Fire 1

Ernie Chambers is the one with the peanut sized brain. "Im going to sue god!"

This guy is an idiot

i can understand why someone would disagree with Chambers, and i'm not sure why he is discussing sports, seems pretty irrelevant, but Chambers is no idiot.

he serves a purpose, i believe a valuable one, and that is to challenge the establishment, and recognize and represent the interests of those who are all but forgotten, the marginalized and disenfranchised.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Time_for_Burning

not to mention, on the point of him not being an idiot, he is just one man but he forced the entire body to vote for term limits (against their own interests) because he was able to maneuver and gain so much power through his intelligence and ability to utilize the procedural rules for the benefit of his district. instead of figuring out how to better represent their own districts, they decided just to kick him out, and themselves in the process.

Anyone who makes those comments about Suh like that, is an idiot. You have your right to opinion, bottom line though is he will never be respected by a majority.

No it didn't. I would go out on a limb and say anyone with a jurisprudence background recognizes that the case and his argument was a complete waste of time and money- not to mention it was a move made to garner media attention.

He serves a purpose of pandering to misfits and the ignorant. They are disenfranchised for a reason, their views aren't respectable by the respectable majority of people.

I don't buy that Suh is an idiot. Not everyone is as greedy as Chambers. Suh can do with the money as he wants, he earned it- Chambers didn't. I recommend Ernie take a note from Mexican politics, "stop squawking and shut up."

Am I the only one that is offended about this guy attempting to sue god?

Are we serious? Where does he get off calling Suh an idiot for making a charitable donation?

Why would you be offended? Seriously, in addition to Ernie Chambers being an idiot, this COMMENT (not you personally) is sort of out of left-field... We really need to toughen up as a country if this is offensive material - stupid and pointless, yes.

Agree on the comments about Ernie - he's an intelligent man with a very stupid filter on his mouth...

Am I the only one that is offended about this guy attempting to sue god?

Are we serious? Where does he get off calling Suh an idiot for making a charitable donation?

Why would you be offended? Seriously, in addition to Ernie Chambers being an idiot, this COMMENT (not you personally) is sort of out of left-field... We really need to toughen up as a country if this is offensive material - stupid and pointless, yes.

Agree on the comments about Ernie - he's an intelligent man with a very stupid filter on his mouth...

Oh nevermind...this comment came from the "Intelligent Design" state... it all makes sense now.

Anyone wanna bet that if Crick puts up similar numbers to Suh, gets drafted real high, and donates a bunch of money to the University that Ernie doesn't even mention it? I'd venture to guess Ernie wouldn't have said a word about Suh if Gill were the coach. It's comical the amount of double standards we have today. I wonder what Ernie would have to say if I tried to enroll at Grambling State? We can have all black schools. We can have all female schools. But God forbid we can't have any all male schools or all white schools because it discriminates. If people would stop talking about racism, it probably wouldn't be a big deal. It's a lot like the don't ask don't tell policy in the military. When people quit talking about gays in the military, it died down. Unfortunately, some now think we need to bring it back up again and allow openly gay people into the military. It's almost like Ernie doesn't want racism to go away. This is why he says the things he says to make sure racism remains strong and alive.

• Fire 2

Anyone wanna bet that if Crick puts up similar numbers to Suh, gets drafted real high, and donates a bunch of money to the University that Ernie doesn't even mention it? I'd venture to guess Ernie wouldn't have said a word about Suh if Gill were the coach. It's comical the amount of double standards we have today. I wonder what Ernie would have to say if I tried to enroll at Grambling State? We can have all black schools. We can have all female schools. But God forbid we can't have any all male schools or all white schools because it discriminates. If people would stop talking about racism, it probably wouldn't be a big deal. It's a lot like the don't ask don't tell policy in the military. When people quit talking about gays in the military, it died down. Unfortunately, some now think we need to bring it back up again and allow openly gay people into the military. It's almost like Ernie doesn't want racism to go away. This is why he says the things he says to make sure racism remains strong and alive.

Chambers has an agenda, just like anybody else with power and a microphone.

Personally, I take what Chambers says with a grain of salt because I don't take him seriously. Same with Michael Savage.

No it didn't. I would go out on a limb and say anyone with a jurisprudence background recognizes that the case and his argument was a complete waste of time and money- not to mention it was a move made to garner media attention.

He serves a purpose of pandering to misfits and the ignorant. They are disenfranchised for a reason, their views aren't respectable by the respectable majority of people.

I don't buy that Suh is an idiot. Not everyone is as greedy as Chambers. Suh can do with the money as he wants, he earned it- Chambers didn't. I recommend Ernie take a note from Mexican politics, "stop squawking and shut up."

when someone thinks an idea is stupid, especially a non conventional idea, it is probably because they are stupid and crippled by their narrow minds.

also, the statement i put in bold is more offensive than the suit against god, if you live in a free thinking democracy, that is.

also, someone said something about him being respected by the respectable majority. who said he wanted to be respected by the majority, and who said the majority is respectable?

here is a final thought, because any defense of chambers will be a waste of time and fall on deaf, over-privileged ears, SUH donated two million dollars to an overfunded program for their weight facilities, which are arguably already the best in the nation. i can see how someone would think that doesn't make sense.

• Fire 1

when someone thinks an idea is stupid, especially a non conventional idea, it is probably because they are stupid and crippled by their narrow minds.

also, the statement i put in bold is more offensive than the suit against god, if you live in a free thinking democracy, that is.

also, someone said something about him being respected by the respectable majority. who said he wanted to be respected by the majority, and who said the majority is respectable?

here is a final thought, because any defense of chambers will be a waste of time and fall on deaf, over-privileged ears, SUH donated two million dollars to an overfunded program for their weight facilities, which are arguably already the best in the nation. i can see how someone would think that doesn't make sense.

I live in a constitutional republic myself. Pretty sure that is what our government was founded as. Oh and your respectable majority comment...well that is how a democracy (which we are not) works. They are run by majority rule which you obviously think the United States is (a democracy), so then he would have to care about the majority. But he doesn't since we are a constitutional republic. Get it?

But football talk now...Suh showed great character by what he did. I would like to see what Chambers would do in the same situation. It doesn't surprise me that he doesn't understand that loyalty, honor, courage, respect, integrity, etc is why Suh gave the money to them. Chambers doesn't know what that stuff really means...he may know the definition, but he doesn't understand the practice. Ernie Chambers is rascist against white people honestly and yeah rascism can be in any man's heart no matter what ethnicity they may be.

I live in a constitutional republic myself. Pretty sure that is what our government was founded as. Oh and your respectable majority comment...well that is how a democracy (which we are not) works. They are run by majority rule which you obviously think the United States is (a democracy), so then he would have to care about the majority. But he doesn't since we are a constitutional republic. Get it?

But football talk now...Suh showed great character by what he did. I would like to see what Chambers would do in the same situation. It doesn't surprise me that he doesn't understand that loyalty, honor, courage, respect, integrity, etc is why Suh gave the money to them. Chambers doesn't know what that stuff really means...he may know the definition, but he doesn't understand the practice. Ernie Chambers is rascist against white people honestly and yeah rascism can be in any man's heart no matter what ethnicity they may be.

why does he have to care about the majority? we live in a representative democracy, he only has to care about his district.

i don't get why a guy who expresses his thought gets ad hominem attacks. just because you disagree with him (more likely don't understand him) does not mean that he doesn't understand loyalty, honor, courage, respect, integrity, etc. the man went to Creighton Law, did extremely well, and instead of taking a job for a big law firm and making a ton of money, he maintained his job as a barber shop and used his intelligence, drive, and skill to represent a part of the city that is largely ignored. to me, and this is just me, that is the definition of loyalty, honor, courage, respect, integrity, and humility. he made his purpose and career to represent the downtrodden instead of selfishly making money by exploiting others (which is how the law often works, especially for those who make a lot of money at it).

• Fire 1