The Funny Picture Thread

glad we could be your superbowl...or in this case your NCAA tourney since you never get there and have never won a game... ;)

And I bet you did laugh...laugh all the way to your 12th straight non winning conference season. I mean really you are talking about one of the worst, if not the worst BCS level programs in history of college basketball. You need to smile as often as you can. :)

Comparing the two? Ha! I wish. I was making fun of Mizzou by pointing out that they lost to NU. A loss coming down the home stretch to the big dance, no less. Now THAT is funny. :lol:

that was a .500 team that had its coach quit on his team and vis versa long before that nebraska game. Its not really that impressive. But like I said, you need to smile as often as you can. I mean I could go all "historically we're better" on you, but thats such the nebraska 'thing' to do. :sarcasm I dont think i could. ;)

anyway NUance, I was just messing around. Hope you had a good new years!

120105-denver-art-critic-1a.grid-4x2.jpg

http://www.msnbc.msn...ime_and_courts/

Nice Tats

updated 1/5/2012 4:08:37 AM ET 2012-01-05T09:08:37

DENVER — A 36-year-old woman was charged Wednesday after punching, scratching and sliding her buttocks against a painting worth more than $30 million, authorities in Colorado said.

Carmen Tisch is accused of pulling her pants down to rub up against the work, an oil-on-canvas called "1957-J no.2", by the late abstract expressionist artist Clyfford Still.

Tisch allegedly caused $10,000 worth of damage to the painting.

Tisch was charged with felony criminal mischief on Wednesday and has been held on a $20,000 bond since the incident in late December, said Lynn Kimbrough, spokeswoman for the Denver District Attorney's Office.

Citing the police report, the Denver Post reported that the suspect was apparently drunk at the time.

Kimbrough said Tisch urinated after she rubbed up against the canvas at the recently opened Clyfford Still museum in Denver.

"It doesn't appear she urinated on the painting or that the urine damaged it, so she's not being charged with that," Kimbrough said according to the Denver Post.

"You have to wonder where her friends were," she said.

A Denver art gallery owner, Ivar Zeile, told the Post that the painting could probably be restored as long as the canvas wasn't pierced.

"It does damage the piece, though, even people just knowing what happened," he added.