The Funny Picture Thread

There was a picture going around the webz a while back showing some 40-ish women at a Justin Bieber concert or something, and they were going all crazy about him. That would NOT be OK at a (insert name of teenage female singer) concert if these were 40-ish guys.

Like this dude?

LOL! Saw this guy on Tosh. Soooo funny/creepy.

I saw that Facebook post on theChive yesterday - laughed my ass off. theChive has replaced all my other picture-going websites, including this thread, sadly.

Yeah, theChive is probably the best site on the internet. I'm there at least 3-4 times a day. DMA, DAR, and Animals that Don't Suck are my favs beside the obvious purrrdy ladies posts.

Just got my KCCO shirt last week :) .

FLBP, DAR, DMA, I do what I want, Oh Sh!t...all awesome.

I saw that Facebook post on theChive yesterday - laughed my ass off. theChive has replaced all my other picture-going websites, including this thread, sadly.

Yeah, theChive is probably the best site on the internet. I'm there at least 3-4 times a day. DMA, DAR, and Animals that Don't Suck are my favs beside the obvious purrrdy ladies posts.

Just got my KCCO shirt last week :) .

FLBP, DAR, DMA, I do what I want, Oh Sh!t...all awesome.

Mind the Gap Monday and Hump Day/Dar are the bee's knees!

Chive on!

• Fire 1