BIG NEWS

i have a reliable source telling me that Nebraska and Missouri will be moving to the Big Ten, and it will be announced this week. obviously this post doesn't seem very credible so once again take it FWIW. take a look at this link it's pretty interesting. my source tells me that Notre Dame will not be in the Big Ten and Nebraska will be.

let the bashing of my post begin.

Super Conferences

• Fire 2

i have a reliable source telling me that Nebraska and Missouri will be moving to the Big Ten, and it will be announced this week. obviously this post doesn't seem very credible so once again take it FWIW. take a look at this link it's pretty interesting. my source tells me that Notre Dame will not be in the Big Ten and Nebraska will be.

Super Conferences

That is a ballsy post. I'll take it with a grain of salt. I won't bash you..... yet. I shall wait to see what unfolds, then return to bash you if necessary.

Super Conferences

That is a ballsy post. I'll take it with a grain of salt. I won't bash you..... yet. I shall wait to see what unfolds, then return to bash you if necessary.

I encourage bashing if it ends up not being true. Or else posting things like this wouldn't be risky. But i am confident this is true.

Super Conferences

FWIW Mr. Dodds graph map of super conferences doesnt have Nebraska in "new" Big Ten. It also has NM in the New Big 12 graph.

Since its coming from Mr. Dodd, I will believe it when it unfolds. He prob trying to get readers just like other internet Journalist do.

Super Conferences

FWIW Mr. Dodds graph map of super conferences doesnt have Nebraska in "new" Big Ten. It also has NM in the New Big 12 graph.

Since its coming from Mr. Dodd, I will believe it when it unfolds. He prob trying to get readers just like other internet Journalist do.

This map has nothing to do with why i posted this thread. i just thought it was a fun thing to look at. also if you read my entire post, i said ND is not in the Big Ten and Nebraska is

Super Conferences

This map has nothing to do with why i posted this thread. i just thought it was a fun thing to look at. also if you read my entire post, i said ND is not in the Big Ten and Nebraska is

Sorry thats my fault, I thought it was another "Nebraska to Big Ten" thread. I jump the gun and just clicked on link. If it does happen, its not gonna shake out like Mr. Dodd sees it, though.

Reliable source being a news article that says the same thing?

ok apparently i shouldn't have posted the link. my source is somebody i know who is "in the know". my source is not this article! the article is for you to look at what the Big Ten is supposed to be, according to my source, except with Nebraska replacing Notre Lame

If this is true I am going to be pissed. I HATE the big 10.

you have to realize that its not really going to be the big 10 anymore. just adding a team with Nebraska's caliber improves the conference greatly. you have OSU, Penn St, Nebraska, Iowa, Wisconsin, Michigan. I think that more powerful than Texas, Oklahoma, Texas Tech, Nebraska, Okie State