ISU Vs Nebraska

http://www.cyclonefanatic.com/forum/football/89684-nebraska-isu.html

I love this stuff! This is what makes college football so fun, i only hope that we dont have Husker fans that go to the "They should be respecting us because we were good 15 years ago" card. I cant wait for the season to start!!!!! These ISU fans cant seem to wait either!!!

"Watched the game again last night (MAN I CANT WAIT FOR FOOTBALL). How does everyone see this game going down? I think it will match at team that is worse than expected (NU) and a team that is better than expected (ISU). Watching the game, I could not believe how senior oriented that NU defense was last year, even some of the backups were seniors. To this point in the season I think we win a game we werent suppose to (TTU, TU, Iowa) and this is a huge game in Ames on Saturday night football. I really think ISU wins this game by 3-7 points and ARob runs wild. Biggest advantage for ISU is this game is in November and we know how hard it can be to win at Jack Trice in November with the winds from the NW."

What those ISU fans failed to realize that Helu played with a very banged up shoulder and he fumbled 2-3 times because of it and Rex was out because of a foot injury and Robinson played earlier than expected. Niles Paul fumbled on his own at the 5 yard line and we were are OWN worse enemy....ISU was not the better team that day.

Im not surprised their talking smack. They DID beat us in Lincoln last year. They have a right to have all the confidence in the offseason just like we do. I could really see ISU finishing third in the north and going to a bowl this year. That would be a huge step ISU program that has struggle since Seneca Wallace left.

But in reality, we should go down their and whoop the crap out of them. But thats why they play the game.

Read the entire thread... :laughpound:laughpound:laughpound

I hope we go down and beat them by half a hundred

My favorite post.........

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally Posted by UNIGuy4Cy;1698003[b

]There is maybe one guy on Nebraska's whole offense that would start for ISU,[/b] just a little food for thought. Roy Halu is one of the most overrated RBs in the Big 12 and as for Zac Lee, the worst QB in the Big 12, if those two dont improve, ya good luck to ya!

The ISU posters are funny . . . but the Blue poster (NU fan) is rather pathetic. Let them have their delusions. They have scoreboard this year and we'll see how next year plays out. I'm thinking Bo has the boys a little fired up for the trip to Jack Trice.

Where is Cy when we need him?

Im not surprised their talking smack. They DID beat us in Lincoln last year. They have a right to have all the confidence in the offseason just like we do. I could really see ISU finishing third in the north and going to a bowl this year. That would be a huge step ISU program that has struggle since Seneca Wallace left.

But in reality, we should go down their and whoop the crap out of them. But thats why they play the game.

Yes I would gloat at least a little bit if I was ISU. In win in Lincoln is a great thing no matter how you do it.

Also agree that NU should take them to the shed, but it should have happened last year and it didn't obviously. Let's just hope they give E. Martin enough Alpo to calm him down before the game starts.