QB Tavarius Bender

I think this bridge is burned pretty bad.

That sux, were the coaches too harsh on him? or was it the stringing him along and then cutting him off?

from his quotes, it just sounded like he was done with Nebraska after he didn't get an initial offer.

also been said that the coaches weren't sold on him as a QB

• Fire 1

I think this bridge is burned pretty bad.

That sux, were the coaches too harsh on him? or was it the stringing him along and then cutting him off?

from his quotes, it just sounded like he was done with Nebraska after he didn't get an initial offer.

also been said that the coaches weren't sold on him as a QB

I see, thanks for your input. :thumbs

• 1 year later...

I saw on a KSU board that one rumor as to the departure is repeated concussions. Not sure how true this is, but if so I hope he is doing better and finds his way to success through education. If it isn't true, I hope the Husker staff reaches out to him and he considers playing as an athlete at NU.

If concussions were the reason then the dude would be stupid to leave and give up a free education at KSU.

Maybe it was all the concussions that made him get stupid! haha

Who knows, it all seems a bit odd. The 2 most likely scenarios IMO are that he either didn't like it at KSU or he decided he isn't interested in football anymore.