conference expansion sub forum

I was wondering how hard it would be to get a sub forum dedicated to conference expansion. With all the articles and differant threads being brought up, its getting difficult to keep track of what's been said. A sub forum could really organize the topics out there and make it easier to follow. On a side note it is currently one of the most popular topics and would be a very high traffic area.

Not sure if it is possible or even if other people are having as much trouble as me following all the differant topics/articles. Just a sugestion.

• Fire 3

Especially if this process drags on for another year or two (which seems likely), this would help keep the clutter down in the Husker Football forum. The Admins are pretty busy with real world stuff right now, but they're checking in as much as they can. I'll put another bug in their ear and see what they say about this.

I was wondering how hard it would be to get a sub forum dedicated to conference expansion. With all the articles and differant threads being brought up, its getting difficult to keep track of what's been said. A sub forum could really organize the topics out there and make it easier to follow. On a side note it is currently one of the most popular topics and would be a very high traffic area.

Not sure if it is possible or even if other people are having as much trouble as me following all the differant topics/articles. Just a sugestion.

Great idea. And consider it done. We now have a Conference Expansion sub-forum right above Rumorville.

Yes, it was difficult to do. I worked for months on it. My fingers are down to the bone from all the coding. So, all of you should be feeling guilty about the idea. But no need - just send me money (American, please - none of that Canadian sh#t). Lots of it. Tons of it. That will help ease your feelings of guilt.

Thank you, and good night!

• Fire 1

• 1 month later...