Big12 Football Tour

Hi just to introduce myself a little bit my name is Paul Derrick Im from Houston, Texas and this year I plan on doing a once in a lifetime experience, I am going to watch a football game in every Big 12 stadium this year. I have never watched a Big 12 Football game live and am totally looking forward to this experience. You can see some details of my upcoming trip on www.thebig12tour.com and can contact me if need be at pderrick@thebig12tour.com . But the reason I am writing is Nebraska will be one of the first schools I visit, and wanted to know if you had any advice on must sees or any ideas that could help make the visit to the school even more memorable. Thanks all and I look forward to a great year of College Football. Go Huskers!!

• Fire 2

That's a pretty good list there seeing Nebraska play at least 3 times, and hopefully a fourth. But personally I would postpone your visit to memorial stadium until 10/16. The ticket will be more expensive, but the atmosphere will be something you'll never ever forget. Plus you don't seem to have any other big time match ups on you schedule.

A trip to every stadium is something I want to acomplish in my life time, but I don't know whether to call you lucky or crazy to do it in a year. Anyway good luck on your journey!

That's a pretty good list there seeing Nebraska play at least 3 times, and hopefully a fourth. But personally I would postpone your visit to memorial stadium until 10/16. The ticket will be more expensive, but the atmosphere will be something you'll never ever forget. Plus you don't seem to have any other big time match ups on you schedule.

A trip to every stadium is something I want to acomplish in my life time, but I don't know whether to call you lucky or crazy to do it in a year. Anyway good luck on your journey!

OP, I agree with ZRod here. The absolute must-see Nebraska game this year will be against Texas on October 16th. There is no other game the entire season that will compare to that one. Win or lose, if it is a hard-fought game, it will absolutely blow your mind.

As far as other things to do before the game or to better enjoy the experience, I'd get yourself hooked up with a tour of the stadium to see all of the trophies, the All-American wall, etc. etc.

Last but not least, just relax and enjoy some good football.

Cool, well the only reason Im hitting them up that early is because Im driving so since they are pretty close to Iowa so I can knock both of them out in a week. WHats the tailgating experience like at Nebraska also??

Tailgating is quite friendly in Lincoln. Also if you're considering the Nebraska/Texas game on 10/16, there is a good chance that ESPN College Game Day will be there broadcasting live, which makes the atmosphere that much more electric.

What a neat idea! I'd love to do this....

What stage of life are you in if you don't mind me asking? Student? Done with school? Married with kids? - screw you honey, I'm leaving every weekend to visit footballs stadiums!

Just curious...

Im 25 I guess now in the living part of my life not married but dating, and shes actually supportive.

What stage of life are you in if you don't mind me asking? Student? Done with school? Married with kids? - screw you honey, I'm leaving every weekend to visit footballs stadiums!

Just curious...

Im 25 I guess now in the living part of my life not married but dating, and shes actually supportive.

Just read your interview on ESPN's Big XII blog with Ubben. Sounds great man. Have fun and good luck!

Just curious...

:rollin...my dad.