Trevor Robinson

Yeah he was committed, but jumped ship with Jonas Gray to ND. I was more hurt by his departure than older Gabbert. I understand out of state prospects jumping ship when a program is in flux, but Trev Rob was a Nebraska kid. Very disappointing seeing him play at ND.

Yeah he was committed, but jumped ship with Jonas Gray to ND. I was more hurt by his departure than older Gabbert. I understand out of state prospects jumping ship when a program is in flux, but Trev Rob was a Nebraska kid. Very disappointing seeing him play at ND.

Well, not that I want him to feel regret, but I'm sure he's gotta think about it every now and then...what coulda been...

He's going to be a junior this year. Started all but one game (missed due to injury) last year.

There's got to be a thread in recruiting on him, but to blame this as a Callahan miss is dead wrong, IIRC, which I may not. He gave a verbal commit to NU under Callahan, though it wasn't very solid. He committed to ND after Callahan was fired and Pelini took over. Maybe he never really wanted to go to NU, or maybe he didn't want to go through a coaching change (which happened at ND anyway), or maybe he wanted to play for Callahan and not Pelini.

Especially given the problems we've had on the OL the last two years, I sure would've like to have seen him in red. But that ship has sailed.

He's going to be a junior this year. Started all but one game (missed due to injury) last year.

There's got to be a thread in recruiting on him, but to blame this as a Callahan miss is dead wrong, IIRC, which I may not. He gave a verbal commit to NU under Callahan, though it wasn't very solid. He committed to ND after Callahan was fired and Pelini took over. Maybe he never really wanted to go to NU, or maybe he didn't want to go through a coaching change (which happened at ND anyway), or maybe he wanted to play for Callahan and not Pelini.

Especially given the problems we've had on the OL the last two years, I sure would've like to have seen him in red. But that ship has sailed.

He didn't commit to Notre Dame until Callahan was fired, but he did decommit from Nebraska in July before the 2007 season even started. His father really pushed him to go to Notre Dame.

He didn't commit to Notre Dame until Callahan was fired, but he did decommit from Nebraska in July before the 2007 season even started. His father really pushed him to go to Notre Dame.

Yeah, I remember in his thread something about them being big ND fans. I don't think he ever intended on going to NU.

Hoch, Givens, and Robinson would have helped out SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much this past year on offense. All three were starters on other teams.

Dont think Givens would have started here last year....he is a holding machine. Every game I watched of Colorado last year he had like 2 holding calls per game. Marcel and Mike are better than him, and this year Marcel and either Hardrick or Sirles are better than Givens.

Hoch he would have had a shot to start at RG here, but Robinson would have been a starter here last year.

But watching Givens play last year, I'm thankful he isnt here. He would have made the holding penalties go way up( and they were already sky high without him).